Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 11, 2024, 10:23:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Near or in break-up mode?
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Escaping Conflict and the Karpman Drama Triangle
Emotional Blackmail: Fear, Obligation and Guilt (FOG)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bpd girlfriend split with me  (Read 345 times)
Cenewyg
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: September 26, 2019, 09:06:26 PM »

Hi, I met my ex in May online. She hadnt had a relationship prior to me for 4 years. We chatted everyday for hours and agreed to meet on September 13th, after more talking and photo exchanging she requested the date to be moved earlier to the July 27th. We met that day and had a great time, she was excited and told me she was in love & I was her FP. 2 weeks later on August 9th we met again for a hotel, after being intimate and spending time together she ran home without a word and texted me to say it was over, she felt nothing.

The next day i reached out and she said she had had a panic attack and then split on me due to texting her about leaving. 2 days later she blocked me on everything to see if she actually needed me, which when she unblocked me 8 hours later said she hated not having me in her life.

We planned to meet again on September 10th, she had been sending snapchats and telling me loved me and cant wait to see me. The day came and she cancelled, i told her it was fine and she asked if we could rearrange another day, which i agreed to. I was never upset or mad at her and told her that.

2 days later she ghosted me for 3 days, said she is feeling numb and nothing for me since cancelling.

We finally got past that after 5 days and everything was smooth, when i asked about seeing her she kept saying we'll talk tonight about it but then wouldnt reply or even say shes going to bed etc. The last time i was frustrated and decided to call her multiple times, 1 she rejected. I left a voice note asking her to explain why she keeps avoiding me about meeting again, and what she actually wants from me in terms of a relationship.

The next day she responds, furious over the calls and says 'I'm done' and blocks me from everything.

I reached out on the 2nd day asking if we could talk and she replied with 'i dont want to talk to you, its over'..

Its been 6 days now and I'm still wondering whether or not i should wait or reach out and just let her know I'm still here to talk..

The good times really outweigh the bad time's, and I'd still like her in my life.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

ColdKnight

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 09:14:00 PM »

Hi and welcome,

You are not alone. Read as many of the stories on here as you can and you will find we have all been there.

Oh how I wish I was in your shoes right now. So much I would do different...but you know what...even if I did things different I would probably have still lost her.

My advice, if you want to try and get her back, do not contact her. Let her come to you. Don’t chase her. I have said this many times before: I firmly believe that their fear of engulfment is far stronger than their fear of abandonment. You will do far more damage chasing them than pulling away and letting them come to you when and if they ever are ready. She may never come back.

DO NOT KEEP CALLING/MESSAGING HER AND DO NOT BEG UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!

Take it for what it’s worth, I am no one of consequence.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest