Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 03, 2024, 11:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can’t take it anymore  (Read 370 times)
Collaguazo

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Broken up

« on: February 10, 2024, 10:52:12 AM »

Why did I have to meet a BPD person when I was the most vulnerable?

I have tried to end it but I always come back knowing that I will abused and discarded again as garbage.

I feel worthless and my selfsteem is gone.

I am desperate and sometimes I feel the only solution is to end my life. At the end nobody really cares about me
kells76
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 06:02:39 PM »

Hey... Things sound beyond overwhelming for you right now. The words vulnerable and eroded come to mind. Hard place to be -- I know.

Collaguazo, can you call or text the a crisis hotline today? You can talk/text as much or as little as you want -- you're in the drivers seat there. I think I've done either the 988 line (talk or text) or 741741 (text crisis line) and you are in charge of how it goes.

Once you do that, can you let us know how it went?

It's so hard when the darkness hits us  Virtual hug (click to insert in post)
Skip
Site Director

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 08:01:45 PM »

What happened yesterday?

SaltyDawg

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Moderately High Conflict Marriage (improving)

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 09:28:56 AM »

I feel worthless and my selfsteem is gone.

I am desperate and sometimes I feel the only solution is to end my life. At the end nobody really cares about me

Collaguazo,

To me it sounds like you are extremely upset and are in an incredibly painful and upsetting situation to the point of where you want to end it all.  My friend, you are in crisis, as you feel as though you can no longer bear the pain of what used to be your borderline relationship.

Even though it feels quite hopeless to be in this situation, there is always hope, no matter how distant it might seem at the moment.  We are here to listen to you, and offer emotional support. 

In your very first post last year, you mentioned that you had a doctor who was able to recognize BPD in your girlfriend and he was treating you for depression.  I highly recommend, with urgency, to reach out to your doctor in this matter, so he can help you get you the help you need.

If you need to talk to someone outside of your doctor's normal office hours, please call the suicide/crisis hotline in your country - here is a list of these numbers at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

We care about you.  Be sure to do any kind of self-care right now, as it sounds like you need to do this for yourself.

Take care.

SD   

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest