Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 06, 2024, 07:46:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Afraid still  (Read 460 times)
TruthWillBeRevealed

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: November 14, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »

My ex started to contact me again last night through texts. I suspect this is because her ex before me ended up getting back together with her, and then left her soon afterward. I responded to the texts (bad move probably) only because I would like my items back and her off the lease.

She talks to me like nothing happened, like she didn't falsely accuse me of rape, lie about being pregnant or poisoning me.

She keeps asking me when we can "hang out" and that she wants to "get a bottle of champagne like old times."

How do I make it clear that there is no way in hell that either of these things will happen while getting my things back and getting her off the lease?
ReadyToLeave

Relationship status: Married -undecided

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 09:46:15 PM »

You could meet her with the legal forms to remove her from the lease with a witness (police officer) present . I think your items are a small price to pay to be rid of someone who sounds so toxic. 

The best of luck.

Cag
RealEyes

Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »

She talks to me like nothing happened, like she didn't falsely accuse me of rape, lie about being pregnant or poisoning me.

Two of the three immoral things she has done to you was illegal, so why isn't a permanent RO issued on this criminal while she is on at least probation, if not incarcerate?
GlennT

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Single

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 11:23:23 PM »

I have an RO that I use religiously. As a matter of fact, I had to get my sz ex  locked up again tonight for trespassing on my property. She will be in jail for 30 days here in Indy, where she will be on her best behavior, and then released again, come back here, rinse repeat.   I was told that the state hospitals and jails were funded and filled to capacity here, and she was'nt that dangerous to herself or others... yet. Even if she was, they will eventually get out again. I know, the only way i will be free is to move and change my name. Mentally ill folks truly cannot distingush right from wrong because they either don't want to or can't.

Always remember what they do:Idealize. Devalue. Discard.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.~ Churchill
RealEyes

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 11:38:28 PM »

Mentally ill folks truly cannot distingush right from wrong because they either don't want to or can't.

Thats not true, it depends on what mentally ill diagnose they have or they'd all be on SSD or locked up.
TruthWillBeRevealed

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 11:43:31 PM »

Two of the three immoral things she has done to you was illegal, so why isn't a permanent RO issued on this criminal while she is on at least probation, if not incarcerate?

I tried to get a restraining order. The court deemed her deeply disturbed and manipulative, but would not grant me a permanent RO. I wasn't able to prove that she had poisoned me because she threw the evidence away.
RealEyes

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 12:15:04 AM »

I tried to get a restraining order. The court deemed her deeply disturbed and manipulative, but would not grant me a permanent RO. I wasn't able to prove that she had poisoned me because she threw the evidence away.

Thats odd bc that what ROs are for, to protect the deeply disturbed ones from hurting us so that when we attempt to fight back after they come after us again, we have this legal document that said this was going to happen to us, so now prosecute or help this person stop putting even themselves in danger too. It works both ways, like for me, i own a registered weapon. So when my X went nuts and tried to get a false RO on me after i reported what he was now doing to me as harassment, i countered with an RO to not only protect myself bc he was obviously disturbed, but to protect him from me. I have a record for DV and Battery but never convicted bc i fought back and won (have 2 older brothers and a exproballer dad, we're all very athletic) against Xs (or drunk hit_s at bars) that tried to harm or control me after or while we dated. I dont play doormat very well or submit to people trying to harm or control me at all, so i now immediately report it to protect me bc i have the record too. I've finally matured, as you can say, after anger management, studying Eastern Philosophy and Psychology  Smiling (click to insert in post)

Anyway, do what you have to do to protect yourself from this criminal, do not see her as anything else but that.
RealEyes

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 01:37:53 AM »

I know this might seem tiresome but if she contacts you again, you should at least report it to the police, then contact an attorney for your own safety, they can also help you with the advice about getting her off the lease?

I have PTSD from events that led up to me becoming violent towards anyone that tried to harm me after i became an adult, so thats why i do whatever i can legally now to prevent me from becoming a victim at the hands of anyone, even so called Justice in my more peaceful years, we all deserve that right. Keep The Law and common sense between you and that criminal. 

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 05:03:14 PM »

Excerpt

She keeps asking me when we can "hang out" and that she wants to "get a bottle of champagne like old times."

How do I make it clear that there is no way in hell that either of these things will happen while getting my things back and getting her off the lease?

Forget your things. Dont worry about the lease until you absolutely have to- and if you have to- talk to the landlord. Block your phone. Block your email. Erase the Map that leads to you.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest