Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 14, 2024, 11:02:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What has been their trail of destruction?  (Read 528 times)
kc sunshine

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« on: January 13, 2016, 05:04:15 PM »

Besides you, did you notice that they left a wake of destruction in their path?

NCEA
aka YouwontBelieve, Markh, SBSW

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 05:12:23 PM »

Yes, I know of two exes that were dumped badly / cheated on multiple times and two lovers who were dumped in a way that made them very angry plus one more lover whose wife found out and sent private detectives plus  me with two disgusting  discards. So that's a total of how many? 7-8 ugly break ups? That's what I know about , there were more.
Itstopsnow

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:18:48 PM »

I know with mine. He got himself into 7k plus credit card debt. And it's likely higher now. Changed 4 jobs and had no friends. Family relations with brothers strained. He was always needing help from mom or dad. And developed an addiction to gambling. I'm sure it will only get worse not better left untreated . Very sad to see someone who was very smart and had great potential to flounder in life so badly. It effects them on so many levels this disorder . Funny how they blame everything and everyone else.
Fr4nz

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 05:38:28 PM »

Besides you, did you notice that they left a wake of destruction in their path?

Well, she always told me it was always her exes fault and she was very good at compartimentalizing past stuff, so she didn't release many details about the breakups - even if sometimes she remembered in front of me, even quite fondly, her past relationships (greving in reverse? who knows... .); however, towards the end she told me that, *maybe*, with me it was possible to retain at least a friendship and not leave us badly (in the end it ended badly, anyway  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)), countrarily to her past relationships.

This was a very revealing sentence, because this means she always ended things pretty badly; and, she left a trail of relationships which, at least, ended very badly. For sure the relationship prior to the one with me ended veeeery badly, since she decided to have an abortion.
jujux15

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 01:19:27 AM »

Her family are not on great terms with her until recently (she got on antidepressants and therapy but I'm sure she has BPD too). She is known to burn bridges and most of her relationships with people in general end terribly
circularref

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 07:21:17 AM »

- She never had a relationship longer than 3 months (presumably with people that quickly discovered she's poison) except one that lasted on and off for one year, she told me essentially all the bad stuff she did to him that she also did to me (extreme jealousy, extreme spying/stalking, unfounded accusations, etc.). She went through many many breakup/makeup cycles. She said at the end she broke up because he cheated on her. However, she had no proof except the word of a friend and the guy denied everything. At first I thought he was dishonest for not even admitting he cheated, but now I'm wondering if he even cheated at all.

- She painted black a friend of mine because she told her to grow up. She dragged me into it.

- She painted black her "best" friend, because she was complaining a lot (I myself never heard those so called complaints from her)

- She accused me of cheating on her (I didn't) to all our common friends after we broke up

- She moved to the country I'm in not long before I met her, and got in debt with her friends because she didn't want to get a job (she got one eventually, after a lot of pressure on my part). I don't know the full amount, but I'm guestimating at aroung 6k, which she hasn't started to pay back.

- She's spending more than she earns, and gets her flatmate to often pay part of her rent (on top of him already paying 2/3 of the rent) and got her mom to transfer her defunct dad's pension (the mom had to get a job to still have an income).

I believe she is putting somewhat an effort not to create too much drama in order to keep her visa and being able to stay. For example, she told me she would quit her job on whim, usually only after a couple of months in her home country and now she managed to keep her job for 8 months.
wishfulthinking

Relationship status: Married

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 10:06:40 AM »

Besides my personal destruction, of physical, emotional abuse and financially putting me in the hole, my house in shambles from unfinished projects and angry outbursts?

He has no friends, either uses them or they see his true colors eventually and stop contact.

His family (dad and brother) keep a relationship with him, but nothing meaningful.  Phone calls here and there and they know he is ill.

His mom enables all his issues, but she is BPD, too and can't admit she screwed up her child, so she supplies him with pills and money and a place to live and looks the other way while he does meth and they argue constantly.

His kids don't like him.  His daughter has NOTHING to do with him.  Will leave her mom's house if he goes over there.  His son used to be ok with him, but now is seeing things more clearly since he is older and even called his dad out on meth the other night.  Doesn't want overnight stays with him at all.

Can't hold a job or line up work to make a stable income, whatever he does get goes on drugs/alcohol.

Is going to go to prison for 6 months if he doesn't finally do his anger management classes by middle of next month.  He keeps getting extensions from the judge saying he can't afford the classes, but after 2 years the judge said last time... .granted I've paid for 4 of the classes and orientation he never went to but couldn't account for the money.  I stopped paying after that.

He's being sued by homeowner's who paid him deposits for work and he never did it and spent the money or he never finished the job.

That's just off the top of my head.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest