Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 04:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: taking back my sanity it belongs to me  (Read 355 times)
ghoststory

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 05, 2015, 05:43:41 AM »

my ex BPD co worker friend opened up the whole bag of horrors on me the smearing the refusing to communicate the false allegations i would pop off and she would find a way to get me in trouble at work i would try to talk rational and get along for the sake of work and get the common i can get along even though you are the devil push pull speeches so after that i said enough i no longer will tolerate this and have ignored her presence mostly for 2 months and she ignores me back win win , except today i got a hello then five minutes later she addressed me personally about a work incident instead of a third party relay like normal,, i gave non emotional short answers and went on my way ,,but with that "Hello" told me "ok you are bothering me with this" i feel the light bulb has gone off that i am through ... .now i wouldn't suggest to ignore a person at all but for a BPD it seems to be the only way to get them to know your behavior is not acceptable ... .and i wouldn't do it for revenge(though i won't lie seeing a crack in the armor feels kinda good) but to free yourself from the lunacy ... .our sanity our well being our life is to be controlled by us not them... .i don't have the luxury of nc yet but limited has shown me freedom will come
GrowThroughIt

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 06:45:21 AM »

my ex BPD co worker friend opened up the whole bag of horrors on me the smearing the refusing to communicate the false allegations i would pop off and she would find a way to get me in trouble at work i would try to talk rational and get along for the sake of work and get the common i can get along even though you are the devil push pull speeches so after that i said enough i no longer will tolerate this and have ignored her presence mostly for 2 months and she ignores me back win win , except today i got a hello then five minutes later she addressed me personally about a work incident instead of a third party relay like normal,, i gave non emotional short answers and went on my way ,,but with that "Hello" told me "ok you are bothering me with this" i feel the light bulb has gone off that i am through ... .now i wouldn't suggest to ignore a person at all but for a BPD it seems to be the only way to get them to know your behavior is not acceptable ... .and i wouldn't do it for revenge(though i won't lie seeing a crack in the armor feels kinda good) but to free yourself from the lunacy ... .our sanity our well being our life is to be controlled by us not them... .i don't have the luxury of nc yet but limited has shown me freedom will come

Sounds like you have your head screwed on! Well done for being strong. I hope you only ever increase in strength and get back your sanity and power!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest