Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 06, 2024, 09:59:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talked to Psychic About My Situation  (Read 581 times)
Willis002

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 08:00:06 PM »

Hey rzr14

I'm sorry to hear about what has happened. I feel fortunate that she was giving me warning and did let me know about her disorder before this all happened. I'm detaching for now. I'm open to communicating. If she contacts me I just want to tell her that she can stop this pattern of hers with me. That I understand whats going on and that if she wants something with me in the future she knows what she must do for herself. I'm not blind to the situation and not blind to what her responds might be. I'm not sugarcoating anything. She broke up with me without anything really happening in our relationship. She just broke it off when thing between us was good. No fights... .nothing. She regretted trying to break up with me the first time that week. She knows she pushes people away. This doesn't count for much but the psychic said her and I had a lot deeper connection than her ex and she had. They gave me a 80% of her coming back in some shape or form but recommended to no contact her whatsoever. That she expects me to contact her and at some point will wonder whats going on. She is currently feeling engulfed from what I noticed when I had any form of communication with her. She runs away from commitment. With all this being said I feel I have a decent chance of hearing from her in the future since we had no issues in our relationship besides things that would come up due to what I now know is her BPD.

Again I'm not trying to make myself look like I'm perfect but really from the smear campaign and everything she said in the past I really haven't done anything. I have hope... .
rzr14

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 08:38:43 PM »

Hey rzr14

I'm sorry to hear about what has happened. I feel fortunate that she was giving me warning and did let me know about her disorder before this all happened. I'm detaching for now. I'm open to communicating. If she contacts me I just want to tell her that she can stop this pattern of hers with me. That I understand whats going on and that if she wants something with me in the future she knows what she must do for herself. I'm not blind to the situation and not blind to what her responds might be. I'm not sugarcoating anything. She broke up with me without anything really happening in our relationship. She just broke it off when thing between us was good. No fights... .nothing. She regretted trying to break up with me the first time that week. She knows she pushes people away. This doesn't count for much but the psychic said her and I had a lot deeper connection than her ex and she had. They gave me a 80% of her coming back in some shape or form but recommended to no contact her whatsoever. That she expects me to contact her and at some point will wonder whats going on. She is currently feeling engulfed from what I noticed when I had any form of communication with her. She runs away from commitment. With all this being said I feel I have a decent chance of hearing from her in the future since we had no issues in our relationship besides things that would come up due to what I now know is her BPD.

Again I'm not trying to make myself look like I'm perfect but really from the smear campaign and everything she said in the past I really haven't done anything. I have hope... .

Thanks Willis002 for the reply, I am still open to contact with my ex too. Me and her have each other blocked on facebook, but i don't have her blocked on my phone, it wouldn't do any good to block her I have a business and can't change my number. I have ties with her family now that I can't break at least for right now. My ex gave me warnings to in the beginning and every once in awhile. Basically saying I should go before she destroys me and she can't be fix. They will pull on or heart with what them say, she wasn't telling me to leave or to give me a warning. She knew I would do more for her if she played the victim of the disorder, it still hard for me to believe but seeing everyone on here saying that is what happen to them I'm starting to believe that for myself.

I told my ex too that the pattern of hers can stop with me, we can stop this and work on it together. She would be all for it, then you wake up one morning to the picture of her and me on the wall and the key to the apartment gone and you are painted black. Then the cycle starts again. Just be careful of the words she feeds you, they know you better then you know yourself. My ex told me that before, "I KNOW HOW OUR BRAIN WORKS" basically saying I have no offense or defense to a issue because she already knows how I'm going to act and how it will play out. And she is right! no one knows me better then her, not even family or friends knows the stuff she knows. So just be careful.
Willis002

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 10:07:22 PM »

My ex has blocked my number, my facebook, snapchat and emails. I won't be blocking her. I'm beginning to move on and like you I'm open to talking with her again at a later date. What I think might be interesting is if she tries checking in on me. I've got on a few dating websites and have a few pictures up that were of us, but I cropped her out of them. I didn't do this on purpose. They were the most recent pictures of me. I'm think from what I've heard she will be shocked and angry that she sees I'm moving on already. I also think she will be angry about me taking her out my pictures.

How long did it take for her to reach out to you the first time? This is literally the first time anything like this has happened. She is a quiet borderline who is high functioning. Idk how I would word it, but I think once I'm in a solid place emotionally I'll make the right choice for myself. You really think she knows me that well already? I'm sure she thinks I'm going to keep contacting her but she is mistaken. I'm going cold silent until/if she contacts me. I would probably let her wait a little bit before I would reply. The good side of my ex is everything I want and has showed with her actions she cared/loved me. This side of her is the opposite. I think of it this way right now. The good and bad sides of her are fighting each other. She's trying to fight back but her disorder is overwhelming her. The fact that she knows she's lost a lot of people in her life because of this give me that hope she will realize this with me and reach out.

We never had real issues and I was there for her always emotionally, physically, etc.
Willis002

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2016, 09:22:23 PM »

Now it's the waiting game. I've got to get stronger as the months go by for myself and see what happens.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest