Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 22, 2024, 02:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: They can't even get my mail right I just want things to be as normal as possible  (Read 345 times)
Idsrvt2

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: July 28, 2017, 10:42:23 PM »

So today the x was off, I did not know he would be off ...

So when I saw that I would be getting junk mail delivered today I thought I would be safe putting my outgoing mail out in my box

For the last six years my outgoing was picked up whether I had incoming mail or not

Well it appears today the junk mail was not delivere and my outgoing was not picked up either. 

Is my x the only one that can now get me my mail? It's frustrating beyond words

This is all because of my x that I have to even deal with something that the avg person and even myself got flawlessly for six years now.

So, I had to make a special trip and stop at a box to mail it myself  and I can't keep doing that nor should I have to. Then I'm going to have to ask the other guy when and if I see him if he can start doing his job again... the one he did for six years.

Since my mail has resumed the postmaster already made one special trip to collect an outgoing parcel that someone missed
I just don't know what needs to be done to retrain these guys to deliver and pick up at my box again.

im sure part of it is just repetition and they are so used to putting my mail on hold , and not going to my box... .but it stings that now something I relied on I can't get any longer because of the mess of my x.
And ironically it appears my x is the only one that can competently deliver to my box

Again normally I would tell my x this stuff ... afyerall it's his route .

This brought up so many emotions and I almost texted my x tonite... .I had strong urge to texts snd ask about this mail .

Getting a po box will not solve this ... .as who knows what mail will be held etc... .

Just needed to vent somewhere

Once again the guy I'm dating just showed up... I did ask him if something was wrong with his phone and he said no, his phone deleted numbers ... so I gave him mine again... .so who knows ... I really don't have emotional time to think about it... we had a somewhat nice night and he seems to have changed slightly ... so we shall see.  He s more attentive and was asking me questions and wanted to know why I haven't being feeling ok... .i of course could not tell him that my x is really on my mind and I just need to get over him already .

I think if this mail would finally sort itself out I would feel better... .it's all just a mess right now . 
Bad enough loosing my x but now my mail is messed up too
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest