Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 17, 2024, 09:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She got me to come visit her... recycle incoming?  (Read 331 times)
strungalong

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 18, 2013, 03:59:12 PM »

I had been trying to maintain NC  for about a week. She's got another boyfriend, moving into her new apartment and goes out and parties all the time. I had come to the realization that it's over and I would never want to take her back after what she did. So here's the story about this past weekend.

Saturday night was supposed to be a fun night to go out with my buddies and celebrate St. Patrick's day. I had been looking forward to it. After about an hour of being out, she texts me and tells me our son won't quit crying for me. I tell her that it's probably because it's his first time staying at her new place, and it will pass.

She replies saying she's tried everything and doesn't know what to do anymore... .  

I didn't text back. She sends another message saying that she thinks more and more about suicide because she's so depressed about her life and the choices she's made. (I don't believe she was serious now)

So I had to call her.

I did, and she was crying saying she's screwed everything up and all the problems in her life are because of the stupid choices she's made. I tell her I'm coming down to see her because I'm worried. She said thank you, and I headed out.

When I get down there, start talking and she starts talking about how she needs help and realizes she has a problem. I tell her about BPD and she agrees that she probably has it. Eventually, our conversation turns to whether or not we would ever get back together. She said yes, probably but she needs to get her life in order first.

Basically I just want to hear everyone's opinion on her motives. I don't believe she would actually kill herself, I think she misses me and realized she acted foolishly. But she didn't say we should get back together now. just that maybe one day. Said she still loves me, but she's rebounding with this other guy. What should I be thinking? Should I expect her to come crawling back? She always finds an excuse to see me when I try NC. Advice? Opinions?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest