Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 08:32:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't afford to ignore
Depression: Stop Being Tortured by Your Own Thoughts
Surviving a Break-up when Your Partner has BPD
My Definition of Love. I have Borderline Personality Disorder.
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is this recycling?  (Read 338 times)
mitchell16

« on: April 15, 2013, 01:26:37 PM »

well its be 7 weeks since the break up. My exBPDgf decided to call it quits and I agreed. A few phone calls from her which I didnt answer. She hated facebook but joined after the break-up. Fine, she can do that. Then she staretd making friends with some of my freinds. I shut down my page. She lives in another state but works in my state. Her company ahs numerous offices in diffrent cities in my state. She works in another city then me but sometimes has to come to my city. Her company has abuilding right next to mine. She shows up right at the time I leave for lunch she knows excatley what time i leave becasue we dated and ate together numerous times. She came into my favorite restuarant weher she know I eat everyday I eat same place every day and of course made sure I had to see her.  Dooes this appear to be her attempt at ~? it seems like it to me since she could have avoided the whole thing. It sliek once I shut down my facebook, now she is just showing up where she knws I will be. It has really caused me to have a set back. since I have been doing pretty good.
mitchell16

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:29:24 PM »

I didnt mean to put recycleing as the post topic. I really wandered is what everyone talks about as ~. She has never went this far. BUt I have never went this long NC.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest