Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 03, 2024, 01:14:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books most popular with members
Stop Caretaking the
Borderline or the Narcassist
Stop Walking
on Eggshells
Journey from
Abandonment to Healing
The Search for Real Self
Unmasking Personality Disorders

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asserting my boundaries again  (Read 394 times)
rockhardabsman

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: April 26, 2013, 04:35:19 PM »

Welp once again she tried calling me several times, this time at 4am this morning from some dudes cell phone. I knew it was her, fit her call pattern. She's was definitely on meth if she's calling this early.

Texted asking who is this. She said who do you think, if you don't know then it doesn't matter. I Replied with "ex's name?" she says "yup you got it! It's me."

So I just sent back, don't call me when you're tweeking... .  

She tried calling again after ten minutes then sent another text "I'm not <ex's name> its <ex's moms name> how are you?"

I called BS on that because she already said it was her etc etc... .  So I just asserted my boundary again with

"BS, your mom would never call me at 4 in the morning, on top of that she has arthritis and doesn't know how to text, plus she always ALWAYS leaves voicemails. <Ex's name> until you are done with drugs and alcohol for good, and sleeping around with so many men like a cheap trick for drugs, and that is truly out of your heart, then maybe we can talk, but until then we have nothing further to discuss"

End of story, never got a response back. I'm sure it will eat at her when she is coming down from that little meth high. I'm not like the other guys that tell her what she wants to hear, I tell her what she NEEDS to hear!

Oh well I got her calls down now like clockwork, it's every 2 weeks +/- 2 days.

Did I do good on boundaries? I'm sure she will contact me again... .  that I can be assured.
rockhardabsman

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 12:21:35 PM »

funny about 12 hours later when she was obviously coming down she called again left a voicemail.

Basically said she I am right about the drugs / drinking / sleeping around and that she is a screw up in life (true), and she has talked a lot of crap behind my back and I don't deserve it (funny I've never heard anything but probably true)... .  said I've done so much for her in life (true) said she loved me still (true for the moment she said it)

Guess my hard ass stance towards her and keeping my boundaries strikes a chord with her. She's so used to men bending over backwards for her, no one can resist... .  but me and apparently it's been affecting her.
rockhardabsman

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:59:04 AM »

WOW so just responded back to the text I sent her saying that I appreciate her voicemail and it appears somewhere deep inside there is a love in her heart, and I just wished that someday she breaks free from drugs and alcohol etc.

She responded back "dont call me ever again, I have a boyfriend and I dont love you"

WHAT? Just yesterday she professed her love for me on the phone etc etc.

So I fired back saying I'm sure you're boyfriend would appreciate you telling him how you were telling me how much you love me and miss me the other day.

She just got mean and nasty. Then her boyfriend called me told me not to ever call her again... .  haha... .  Find out this "boyfriend" is one of the tweekers she was with 6 months before we dated, he just got released from prison 2 weeks ago!

Wow... .  so she's tweeking with him, calling me at 4am in the morning, and he must have saw my texts today so she tells me off saying she doesnt love me etc etc... . She was probably high too, because he was picked up on a parole violation for possession of meth.

I AM SOO FRIGGIN CONFUSED... .  WHAT THE HECK?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest