Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 16, 2024, 03:38:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a successful quasi 2 months.  (Read 344 times)
thesculptor

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: August 25, 2014, 02:42:57 PM »

wow... i will post this has been the furthest i have come along in the BPD break up... .

it has been a long process for me...

but...

the time is here... i have to let go and accept... i am accepting.

i am looking forward to healing... first and foremost i am looking forward to healing...

once that is done... i wish for God to help me attract and find the person i want to marry. i am not in a rush to do that... for now i am meditating. i am working on my career. i am dieting. i am doing me... i am accepting.

this has not been a easy path to get to... on the contrary... its been quite the mental challenge. but you know...

letting go ... for now... is liberating... i feel liberation... and thats what i have been wanting... to drop being so worried about whether my girlfriend is cheating. whether she is going to return my call... just tired and fatigued about all the drama. I'm spent. and need a break from .

Lust ,and love... i just want to be cool for a bit. and chill... heal...

let go...

accept and embrace God.

if at the end of a year... my career is blossoming along with my relationship with God. and I am healed... i hope me and her can talk as civilized adults... if she isn't ready to... I am closer to God and I am healed and my career and health in good standing... well... I will be grateful to God for that blessing.

for now I wish her the best, i know shes happy for now... or so she emailed me she is... and i will leave it at that for today...

now to get back to work...

if your suffering through this... and you have chosen to let her go...

or him go...

just know... i know what you feel... i know the torment... the attachment.

I've been mediating. accepting me... embracing God... i placed this in Gods hands and let him guide us both ...

and for now... it seems ... he wants me to let it go...

and you know... i feel completely ok trusting God in this...

it feels way better than trying to control a outcome that i cannot. and love in the end. is not about control... its about freedom ... and caring... vision. sincerity. trust.

openess. needs. wants. support. thats love... and ... while i had some of that...

i lacked some of it... to... i had to let go... i am accepting this...

Im accepting this.

I have said this so many times in this post... because... to get here... has been a very long process. the word " break up" etc...

all that has its own thing... and yes it defines us...

but whats really going on here is this...

2 people need their space from each other... and yes  that space is indefinite... and yes ... that means it can be called a break up...

but in the end... its just a respectful and kind thing to do ... when you  have tried everything else... is to just place some space of respect, love and kindness...

when it was failing to be expressed any other way.

i have to get on a confrence. call.

but yeah... I'm accepting reality.

-love and light.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest