Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 22, 2024, 05:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-responsive  (Read 354 times)
JerichoJax

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: August 21, 2019, 01:51:22 PM »

Any ideas on what might be going on here?  Am I permanently split black so he simply doesn't care?  Do you think I will hear from him? 

Here is the situation:

My ex ended our relationship in January.  Up until the end of June I got everything including rage emails, blocking and unblocking on social media, jealousy, etc.

In late June we had a conversation and I let him know we needed a break from communication.  I told him that the drama was to much ... he was the one always causing the drama.  He turned it around on me as he couldn't focus on his career and have his ex creating drama that he still cared deeply about.  During the conversation many things came up including his standard narrative he used each time he ended things.  I also let him know I knew he cheated while we were together and other things he thought he hid from me.  I think now maybe I went too far.

It has been almost 60 days since that conversation and I have tried to reach out.  I did little things like send him a couple things from Amazon that I used to buy regularly for him along with a shirt I knew he would like.  I also sent a long letter falling on my sword, apologizing even for things he accused me of however I know was just the way he looked at me given his BPD, etc.  In the letter I also explained how I could have done things differently and what I had learned I should have been doing differently based upon his rough life. I have tried texts and so forth including telling him friends was good for me which is what he kept saying he wanted since he ended it.  Mind you he would say things like "If we were friends we might get back together", "You are a good man and you are an important part of my life", etc.

I know he is out on a hookup app constantly seeking sex and some of what he puts up is risky.  I see a pattern in the hookup app increase when his so called best friend is out of town.  I know he is having financial issues as I get the calls because even with a divorce anyone googling him finds me as a relation. 

I am focusing on myself and wondering if I should just accept his is permanently gone.  I do care about him however know that after 3 discards this was probably the last one though a part of me says it isn't. 

I would have expected him to block me (iMessage shows delivered) if he didn't want to hear from me however he has proven in the past he has no problem being no contact.  He told me he had a hard time being alone so I would have thought he would reach out to me when he is feeling alone especially when his friend is unavailable. 

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest