Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 16, 2024, 01:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST She ever looked  (Read 474 times)
King1989

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Broke up with her in October of 2010, Filed in April, Divorce was finalized July 8th 2011!

« on: December 27, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »

Just stumbled upon the mugshot photo of my stbxBPDw when she got arrested for Domestic Battery (ironic much? And it was against her friend, not me.) She's the only one on the page SMILING at the picture, and she's dressed up in that orange prison suit. That is the best she has ever looked, if you ask me, dressed up in prison wear.

Makes me wonder why no one's called the cops on her mother and got her arrested for how much she threatens to call the cops on people. Amazingly enough, she doesn't call the cops, I don't call the cops, but when the ex finally blows her top because Seth wants us to help clean the house (Though he never did anything himself, I was just going to say help him and be done with it), HE calls the cops and she gets arrested.

I was outside, so I wasn't sure what happened exactly, but I heard noises and shouts, and when I went, they both had their hands on each other. I had to pull her off of him, because she was the one striking. She ran, and when the cops found her, acted like she was homeles, and when finally offered a chance to speak to me, she cusses out Seth and they drive off. Damn.  Ironically enough, when her mom called the cops on me for no reason (and no arrest was made because she was off her rocker), I told my ex if the cops were called again, I was leaving her. Who would have thought months later the cops weren't called on me but her and by her friend, I'm gone a week and a half later.

Now I'm singing along to Eminem's 25 to Life, because it perfectly describes how I felt about that relationship. Prison suits her, in my opionion. Both she and her mother, prison or at least the mental ward (which coincedentally enough, the mother was in the mental; ward at the same time my ex went to jail)
FoolishOne

Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 06:49:52 PM »

King... .that alone is enough to want to steer clear of her... .

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 07:19:20 PM »

Get away from these people or you'll become one of them.
King1989

Relationship status: Broke up with her in October of 2010, Filed in April, Divorce was finalized July 8th 2011!

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 07:25:14 PM »

My thoughts exactly, which is why I've been NC with hre for the past three months. Still waiting to be able to file for divorce, but till then, living each day gradually.  But damn, definitely good idea to steer clear of those people
FoolishOne

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 07:51:01 PM »

The absolute best thing that could possibly happen to me would be if her looks went downhill... .dramatically... .but, that's not going to happen... .she's getting breast implants nexst year... .the guys will be salivating even more than before... .
OverBoard

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »

The absolute best thing that could possibly happen to me would be if her looks went downhill... .dramatically... .but, that's not going to happen... .she's getting breast implants nexst year... .the guys will be salivating even more than before... .

Mine HAS the implants and is going for other procedures... yep... .the guys will drool... good for them. What til they get the the full kit and kaboddle. Mine too was arrested several times before me and I didn't even KNOW, heard about it via her family and she is 49. Prison for a year via ex bf Dr. when she forged perscriptions and then stole and maxed all his credit cards. He said, "That's it. Done" and off she went for a year... then other DV issues where she was arrested several times.

BAD company.
King1989

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 08:31:41 PM »

Yikes  Well implants is the one thing mine DOESN"T need. She's already a double D  I would be scared if she got implants. XD
Travis

Relationship status: Married

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »

Mine has breast implants too.  I see a trend here.  The boob job slalom for the BPD winter Olympics.  
King1989

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 08:38:18 PM »

Haha yeah. At least my ex had them naturally    Gotta say I think that was part of the alluring part of her    Sometimes I think if I never had sex with her in the first place and didn't get so attached to her, then I probably would have left her a long time before I finally did
GlennT

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Relationship status: Single

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »

Folks; I Thank God for this site every time I hear stories like these being shared. Knowledge is power!  

Always remember what they do:Idealize. Devalue. Discard.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.~ Churchill
vangirl60

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 09:28:03 PM »

Wow- reading this is too funny... .here i am looking at it from the female side... .I guess whether male or female they definitely know how to "hook" us Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). When I met my bf he literally swept me off my feet, carried me off to the bedroom and spent the next hour kissing me. Omg, I told my girlfriends, this guy is every women's dream Laugh out loud (click to insert in post).

There were definitely red flags (drinking, gambling) but I was so smitten I just turned a blind eye. It was fairytale... .

I keep thinking he needs to hook up with a BPD woman... .kinda like one of the girls I hear you guys describing! I do wonder if they ever find each other?
FoolishOne

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 09:36:54 PM »

Ha... .my BPDw swears the guy she cheated on me with was BPD... .and of course, she thinks I am too.

But in actuality... .I doubt two pwBPD's would last long... .the selfishness, self-centeredness and neediness would not be able to fit in the same room.

No... .pwBPD's do best with people like us... .co-dependents that have the urge to fix and repair.  They thrive on that... .

King1989

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 12:20:44 AM »

Ha... .my BPDw swears the guy she cheated on me with was BPD... .and of course, she thinks I am too.

But in actuality... .I doubt two pwBPD's would last long... .the selfishness, self-centeredness and neediness would not be able to fit in the same room.

No... .pwBPD's do best with people like us... .co-dependents that have the urge to fix and repair.  They thrive on that... .

That my friend is where, oddly, you are wrong. I have seen for myself that my ex and her mother are attached by the umbilical cord. My ex is like a nonBP when it comes to her relationship with her mother, she will never leave that woman to save her own life, LITERALLY. I had offered escape after escape, never happened.  Her mother can't seem to be away from her daughter either. So they'll attack each other, make up, attack each other, pretend nothing happened, attack each other, you get my point.
OTH
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Single

It's not too late to make better choices

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 10:08:57 AM »

In doing a bunch of reading I believe a BPD and a BPD would never work. I read a story on a therapists page that him and his profession... .along with judges and  divorce lawyers are seeing an increase in NPD/BPD relationships. That one seems to work... .in a very dysfunctinal way... .but it seems to work. They wind up getting trapped in an endless cycle... .often winding up back in divorce court time and time again. LOL. I wish I kept the link... .I can't find it now.

Mary Oliver:  Someone I loved gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift

King1989

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 10:26:15 AM »

Oh yeah, a BPD against a BPD in a romantic relationship   Doesn't sound like it would be any good at all. A parent and a child must be a totally different thing.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest