Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 01:26:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How did your exBPD end up after?  (Read 808 times)
jdcthunder14

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »

I can add... .  

As to the first part of the original posted question, yes everything was my fault... .  even her cheating!

Where she is now is with my replacement, 5 weeks into this new relationship she got pregnant (my guess is very much on purpose) and they are now living together.

I have no idea how their relationship is but no way in the world is it perfect. As I said in my previous posts I didn't cause her illness and behaviors nor was I the first to experienc them so there is no way she is going to change that much. These two are now just stuck with each other.
HarmKrakow

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »

For me the only healthy question which submerges from the depth of my peanut brain on the question;  How did your exBPD end up after? ...

Btw, this is not to say I hope my exes' love lives are doomed. I hope all of them find happiness. I loved them tremendously and the last two (the BPDers) I am very protective of and wish the best for. The thought of them never finding true love breaks my heart.

Thats very nice of you! I struggle very often to wish my gf w BPD the best in her life considering the pain she has caused me although not intentionally (Due to BPD) but still puts all(!) the blame on me. It's just something difficult for my brain to interpret  :'(

And yeah at moments like that, when sitting alone, completely alone, mentally financially drained and seeing BPD misses continue with her life, it's really hard to wish her the best in life.
gettingoverit

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 10:16:56 AM »

For me the only healthy question which submerges from the depth of my peanut brain on the question;  How did your exBPD end up after? ...

Btw, this is not to say I hope my exes' love lives are doomed. I hope all of them find happiness. I loved them tremendously and the last two (the BPDers) I am very protective of and wish the best for. The thought of them never finding true love breaks my heart.

Thats very nice of you! I struggle very often to wish my gf w BPD the best in her life considering the pain she has caused me although not intentionally (Due to BPD) but still puts all(!) the blame on me. It's just something difficult for my brain to interpret  :'(

And yeah at moments like that, when sitting alone, completely alone, mentally financially drained and seeing BPD misses continue with her life, it's really hard to wish her the best in life.

I know exactly how you feel. After all this time, I still do not wish my ex well. It may sound petty and childish, but I hope Karma or god or whatever kicks her in the ass as hard as she has kicked others. Sorry.
jdcthunder14

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »

I know exactly how you feel. After all this time, I still do not wish my ex well. It may sound petty and childish, but I hope Karma or god or whatever kicks her in the ass as hard as she has kicked others. Sorry.

I have to say I am with you. I posted awhile back about this very thing, it is titled "accountability." I found out after it was all over with mine that she was playing with three people when I first started seeing her. Her last boyfriend was still talking to her, no doubt trying to figure things out. A girlfriend who is a lesbian (my X was not) that had a thing for her and was played with by my X. And last but not least me... .  lying to me about all of the above and singing her sob song to me to get me interested. We have to be careful about blaming EVERYTHING in their lives on the disorder.
Ex-Vamp-Slayer

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 12:28:49 PM »

I have stated this from the moment she left the way she left. I don't want to know. I did not want to talk to her about our past and their was no future. I do not want friends like her and I don't want to socialize with people like her. At the same time I respect the fact that I did care about her at one time and it is better if I don't know her journey as it would make feel sad if she goes the path that I think she will... .  

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest