Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 07:55:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well im back again...  (Read 343 times)
JonnyJon42
formerly JonnyJon66

« on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:29 PM »

So today i wake up to find a txt from my now ex GF out of the blue saying she is leaving me again for the same reason she always gives not really wanting to get in to that now. So i call her and she claims she is at work and sounding very mad that i called since i think she was hoping i would just walk then tells me the same things she always does. What really sucks this time is i bought her a 750 dollar ring with the plan of giving it to her and telling her this is a symbol of moving forward and walking away from the past. She knew i was buying this ring and did nothing to stop me ( beside a few comments but nothing to signal a issue)  which makes me think she had me buy it on purpose knowing she was going to bail. The odd thing over all this im not mad or sad at all just disappointed i really thought we were moving past this crap but as happens to everyone in this kind of relationship its almost never the case.

I told her we would talk more about this but i dont think i want to anymore im almost 30 and dont feel like always holding my hand out to her just to have it slapped away time and time again. Think i need to just move on ( finally feeling this way after 10 years off and on). Since ive been 13 ive been in Relationships with the same kind of girls then women always begging to be saved then when things start to turn for the better they run away or sabotage it. Game gets old and as i get older no longer fun to play. Really feel as i would just be happy being alone.

Well got to head to work soon ill be around ( not as angry though as last time :P )
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest