Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 10:07:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dignity  (Read 369 times)
BP39
Formerly Blackpanther39

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Married - living apart

« on: March 02, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »

Hi all,

I dont post much on theses boards anymore as I am farther down my journey

But at one time I lived on ths board 24/7coming out of a 15 year marriage with my uBPDxw

My story quick.,left with 2 preteenl children.as we send her to take of her dying mother for 3 months... .  Her in turn meets a local loser at a poker hall.they are In love in 2 weeks tattooed each others names hers on his neck ... blah blah you know the rest lf the story... .  

Im come to the topic.

As for me I tried everything to work it out for our kids and us.she ran, came played the I love you card.sent pics of her naked saying her new bf was all superficial and that she made a mistake... all the while to run away again. get hurt in an accident and is laid up for probably the next few months... .  I would never do this with another person the disrespectful things she did to me and my children will never be forgotten. DISORDER OR NOT... you dont do the things she did to children and myself... .  thing is if you let them .they will come back because they always do.and repeat the same damage again... .  until you stop it.with no or limted contact.what they feel is at the moment... if you are the best option. There is love fom them.if not painted black and discarded... I have endured cheating lies, slander and a host of other things... .  

HOW MUCH WILL YOU TAKE... .  PPL please do yourself a favor and put the focus on yourself and only you... this is the only way you will heal and move forward. ... .  
mango_flower

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 11:53:52 AM »

Thanks for coming back and updating.  In a way, although I wish she would change and find peace, it's a relief to know that they don't, and that it WASN'T us, it was never us... .  

I hope you find every happiness x

broken but not beaten

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 02:28:05 PM »

Thankyou bp39 for your inspiring words,I lost all dignity first time I was discarded,I promised I'd make it all right,I told her I wanted to make her happy each and every day and she held me to that... relied on me for her happiness,I'm 1 mnth out about a week nc and I hurt,I still love her but I also can see the exact pattern she repeated last time. I guess like mango flower I wanted to be the one she settled with,gave her heart to and appreciated me for what I was. I do hope she can be happy but I feel she won't,as soon as her idealization period is over and reality hits home she will panic and seek out a new partner. This time I told her I know what she is but I've kept my dignity and I'm proud of that,she was all I though I wanted,someone who saw the good in me and took that for granted,I now take back my love and shame of my failures as difficult as that is,I want to end this with my dignity intact
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest