Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 05:03:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mean PTA moms update- The truth is coming out  (Read 352 times)
hell0kitty

« on: July 22, 2013, 04:56:41 PM »

Some of you know I've posted about how a lot of the PTA mom's at SD7s school have been giving us the freeze out since she started school, largely due to what BPDex has been telling people about us. 

Well, it seems the freeze suddenly started to thaw at the end of the school year.  Finally, over the weekend we decided to ask what changed.  It was the strangest thing, we were suddenly being invited to play dates at the park, etc. 

WELL... . it turns out, last year, BPDex was standing outside of the school waiting for pick up on her day.  She was looking sad.  PTA mom #1 walked up and asked her if she was OK and she BURST into tears.  She started carrying on about how she "Could not believe he was having a baby with another woman.  Her heart was breaking!"  I guess everything she said while very openly sobbing in front of all of the parents waiting to pick up their kids was HUGELY different than the story of "Running away from an abusive man" that she had been telling before then.  Her story was SO different, she made it seem as if he just met me, they just broke up and I Got pregnant as a result of an affair or something.  Not that they had been apart for years before he and I met, etc. 

After that display, and then seeing me come to the school with the new baby and meeting me, they decided mom has mental issues and they were no longer going to believe the lies. 

So, I guess what I am saying is if you are dealing with this, as a lot of you are, if you stick to the truth, don't let it get you down and go about your business of being stable parents, no matter what is said about you, the truth will prevail.  There were times where it felt to me like she was always going to get away with everything, so for me, this was a huge victory.

Yes, there are still a few drama mamas who wanna believe my BF is the devil, but from what I've seen of them, they have issues of their own. I think they prefer the dramatic version.
david

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »

Sounds like things are getting better. Good for you.

I remember when I first found this site many people would say, "If you give a BPD enough rope they will use it." It's really strange how this works.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest