Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 04:48:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i think im in the black  (Read 348 times)
simplyasiam

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: July 08, 2013, 05:49:43 PM »

30 days ago she found out i had been on dates the month before.

her mom says she thinks i called her new land lord and talked sh&^ about her... . i didnt do that!

changed facebook stat to in r/s

wondering what feeling/actions you think this may couse in PwBPD?
scuba02

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »

You changed your facebook status? are you in a relationship?

I'm definitely in the black after admitting to being with another girl... . I was out of the country for six months and unfortunately it happened and she found out... . For me it was a blessing in many ways... . It made me accountable for my actions which I will learn from (your only as sick as your secrets)... . It ended my friendship with the other person (obviously didn't start healthy)... . And it finally got her to paint me black and cut me out of her life (before she couldn't justify leaving cause I was a model pleaser)

Its all how you look at it I guess... . I'm looking at this a lesson learned... . Now time to improve myself and move on! No looking back
simplyasiam

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 08:00:15 PM »

no im not in r/s have only been on a few dates.

it was mess when she left last time at the time i was dead set on never dealing with her again

now i know thats really not what i want but im stuck with it and may be for good this time
scuba02

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 08:37:22 PM »

Its funny how this happens because in the end for me a few weeks ago I was dead set on never going back... . I mean ever! So set I called her out on a lie about the new bf she had always denied (I had proof)... . I knew it would lead her into a frenzy which it did... . She subsequently we on a mission to destroy me and after stealing my cell phone she did just that... . The what ifs started right after for me... . In the end for me it was really the best outcome... . She left... . God knows i would never have done it on my own... . Tried multiple times in the past with no luck... . Now i'm left to dust myself off learn from my mistake and try again (long away) with a healthy mate... . Life is a series of tests and this is one i had to live and learn from... . knowledge from experience is power

Has your SO done this before? painted black? and did they come back after that?
simplyasiam

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 08:45:42 PM »

atleast one time before came back after about 3 months that time it was our 1st break up and longest to this point most of time she just went n/c for a week or so then came back.
scuba02

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 09:00:52 PM »

So sorry to hear of you having to be in this situation... . I know exactly how it feels as i'm only two weeks out... . I can say with each and every day it gets a bit better for me... . Maybe us living apart for the past 6 months was a nice buffer... . Really the only thing that missing in my day is the constant fighting and accusations

What was the reason for the 3 month break? Was it something you had done? For me I assume its because she already had her new supply lined up and was dating him the same day... . Makes me wonder if she would have stayed if he was not around?
simplyasiam

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 09:14:59 PM »

wanted to be on her own ... . single mom same as always , never happens shes never in her adult life spent a nite alone.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest