Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 01:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received a secret letter  (Read 662 times)
zordon11

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: December 30, 2013, 04:47:06 AM »

So her aunt came to my house and gave me a package with my things I have left in my ex house.

So among some of the things that I have received there was a mysterious letter addressed to me 

(entire situation was bit childish maybe she felt embarrassed about all the things she did to me). 

Long story short, the letter was covered in her old perfume and it contained one quote about how hard it is to live without beloved one (I guess that would be me, but funny thing it was still about her and her feelings only). In the end she wished me all the best.

I'm having difficult time thinking about this thing. I'm slowly detaching but it seems like BPDs have a 6 sense and they know exactly when to strike again. What do you guys think about all this?
heartandwhole
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 04:57:03 AM »

zordon11,

How do you feel receiving that letter?  I got a poem after more than a year of NC, and it destabilized me for a few days – and yes, it was mostly about his feelings.  No acknowledgement of my hurt.   I felt anger, compassion, lots of things.  Then I went on with my healing and my life.  Smiling (click to insert in post)

What about you? 

When the pain of love increases your joy, roses and lilies fill the garden of your soul.
zordon11

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 05:00:09 AM »

For a moment I felt some sort of compassion/guilt but then I remembered all the hit she did to me and the way she treated me. Right now I don't think I feel anything. It may sound harsh but at the moment I have some other problems that I need to resolve (they are not related to the ex). 
Iwalk-Heruns

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 08:48:55 AM »

I have experienced the letter after not even being willing to talk to me about ending the relationship. Just ran off. Again. He owed me some money so sent me a check six weeks later ( after I was trying to heal and left him alone) the check was a guise to get his last word in and was a fishing expedition to see if I was still on the hook. ( he was already with someone else that he was cheating with) it was full of mixed messages. Blame to me. None to him. But said we are both good people and he will miss me. Really? On what planet I should have said is what you did to me make you a good person.

This letter set me off on a texting spree when I was healing and had left him alone. He knew he would be ripping off old wounds and he couldn't stand that I wasn't running after him. I gave him what he wanted obviously but I was too hurt to control myself. Live and learn. In some ways I'm glad I did it because it let him know I wasnt his rag doll anymore. I don't think I'll be hearing from him.

By the way they absolutely have a six sense for when to strike. I have seen it play out over and over. It's almost like my house is bugged its so spot on.
arn131arn

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: living apart

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 09:02:37 AM »

I have experienced the letter after not even being willing to talk to me about ending the relationship. Just ran off. Again. He owed me some money so sent me a check six weeks later ( after I was trying to heal and left him alone) the check was a guise to get his last word in and was a fishing expedition to see if I was still on the hook. ( he was already with someone else that he was cheating with) it was full of mixed messages. Blame to me. None to him. But said we are both good people and he will miss me. Really? On what planet I should have said is what you did to me make you a good person.

This letter set me off on a texting spree when I was healing and had left him alone. He knew he would be ripping off old wounds and he couldn't stand that I wasn't running after him. I gave him what he wanted obviously but I was too hurt to control myself. Live and learn. In some ways I'm glad I did it because it let him know I wasnt his rag doll anymore. I don't think I'll be hearing from him.

By the way they absolutely have a six sense for when to strike. I have seen it play out over and over. It's almost like my house is bugged its so spot on.

[/b]

Thanks to everyone who makes me laugh during this time.  I sprayed coffee on my monitor just now!
Iwalk-Heruns

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »

LOL! Laughter is the best medicine. That's for sure.
nolisan

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 12:51:36 AM »

My former "planted" a book on a desk that I rarely used. It was a "witch craftish" book`called Clean Sweep (she is a Pagan witch btw). A page was bookmarked about how to grieve and banish a lost love: make a shrine with a picture of the lover and to pray and make offerings to ituntil the grieving was over.

I found the book about a month after she ran away. It felt like a time bomb planted by a terrorist going off. It was totally adacious and self-centered! I should make a shrine to HER ... .gag me with a spoon please!

I gave the book to a friend and said "get this out of my house". Months later, somewhat healing and now curious I asked for the book back. My friend had immediately thrown it in the garbage when she got home. She had seen the crap I had been through and saw no reason to prolong my memories.

It's good to have real and sane friends.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest