Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 06:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message from the replacements family?  (Read 499 times)
Mutt
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2014, 08:22:41 AM »

When she said "btw I have a bf" was the only time that I had visited her and the kids inside her place. We had supper. She was telling the kids "dad  and I are divorced!" There were a multitude of other things she had said that day. I still didn't know anything about BPD, I thought man, this is really messed up what she's telling the kids. She's justifying her actions by "thinking" she"s divorced.

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
gettingoverit

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2014, 11:03:08 AM »

"Man code, if you screw my ex wife or exgf you've bought it, no favors from me"

That line made me think, "let's switch roles and put myself in OM's shoes"

By no means is this directed at you ScotisGone74.

I'm simply venting.

I have D8, S5, S2 w/ uBPD STBX.

This is the first 120 days with OM and kids (he has no kids)  All the while STBX says "you can have kids every second weekend, IF you behave, you can have them more" Guess what? I'm painted black and it doesn't matter if I behave. I don't get them.

- Moves in 3 weeks after STBX separates from me.

- Kids have family BBQ Bullet: comment directed to __ (click to insert in post) school and instead of him saying "You know what uBPD, maybe dad should be going with the kids, it's too soon, you go with them etc... . I'll sit this one oute" my wife says for whatever reason wants to invite me at the same time as hime "Mutt you can come to the BBQ with OM and I, but only IF you behave" No lie.

- STBX and OM have a wedding on his side of the family. Mutt is available to take the kids that weekend and they take the kids with them. Parading my kids in front of his family.

- Movies as family w/ kids, lazer-tag, fishing, camping.

Whatever horsesh%t the wife told him about me, did he not consider to give my kids space (introduce yourself in doses, 6 months to a year, not let my wife shove you down everyone's throats) or the emotional impact by introducing himself that early to my kids would have? He's that needy?  

I'm not even in the same plane as intelligence / morales / values with this guy and I'm supposed to think about him? I don't speak the same language.

"Oh BTW OM, you made a really big mistake, my wife is crazy"

Karma.

Whatever comes his way is by his own stupidity.

Now I feel better having said that.

Mutt,

I think you have said it perfectly. I couldn't agree with you more. It's amazing how many truly pathetic people will line up for their share of crazy. It's one thing if you know nothing, it's completely different if you know that the person you are so hot for is actually still in a relationship and you still get involved. That's called poor boundaries, poor values and morals and huge heaping of stupidity. KARMA is the right word for these imbeciles.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest