Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 08:24:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: damn... i just wow.  (Read 345 times)
thesculptor

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 24, 2014, 05:56:06 PM »

i finally feel ready to let go... . how long will this feeling last? how long will i stay ok with letting go.

only God can tell.

what i do know is its definitely time for me to build my company. for me to establish myself for more sucesss.

for me i felt good to turn to the person who was fun, loving, just sweet at times.

when her irrational side came out, and it did often, shes the last person i wanted to be around.

and at the end of the day, thats what this is about for me. thats why i walk away. tired of being hurt, tired of being ignored, tired of being put down, tired of being yelled at

belittled. just tired. me at my biggest part of myself can see her as someone that has a disability.

was i perfect? no... . i just know i dont deserve her treatment.

so... . tonight there is a gathering at a bar, i know the girls bday party, i know she was recently abused phsyically from her x. abuse sucks.

you just want to ... . let things get better. so hopefully. ill play more guitar and dj again. im going to focus on getting in shape for the crossfit open.

and just keep myself focused on positive things. i feel better. i feel that the storm has passed. my emotions of hope have subsided. i am to tired to fight to save us.

im to tired ... . if God wills it... . he will have to save us... . and while im not ready to move on. i know i can move on when the time is right

recently a  old friend told me he divorced his girl that was bipolar. ... . this is one of the weirdest situations of my romantic life.

i dont wish to rebound, i just want to be healthy, productive, positive, thankful. and forgive and let this period of hurt go.

sincerly,

sculptor
Surnia
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: 8 y married, divorced since 2012-11-22

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 02:30:49 AM »

i dont wish to rebound, i just want to be healthy, productive, positive, thankful. and forgive and let this period of hurt go.

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Focusing on your side is a great way to overcome difficult times or rebound attempts! Keeping yourself busy, concentrated on new projects.

Hang in there!  Smiling (click to insert in post)

“Don’t shrink. Don’t puff up. Stand on your sacred ground.”  Brené Brown
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest