Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 30, 2024, 02:56:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random venting about my ex uBPD gf  (Read 369 times)
Blimblam

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 22, 2014, 11:41:55 PM »

So, I have  accepted she is the way she is and a LTR is no really possible with her.  My love for her brought me to the depths of despair a living hell.  

Still apart of me is not ready to let go completely.  I feel some sort of inclination to learn all about it and maintain a sort of "friendship."  The problem is I see her snapchats of the way she presents herself to the world.  She sent one of her at Disneyland today with some dude.  He said "OOmygod,"

she paratoed him "OOmy god"

then he said, "another selfie"

and she said "your so mean ass."

Then she showed him in the snapchat.  SHe always takes these snapchats where she wont show you in them on a date with her.  So she showed him to appease him.  

I couldn't help but text her.  I sent her a few one of them like.  "I wonder how big the "fan club" is these days?" That one pissed her off and I got painted black again.

I think once Ive been painted black is there anything productive to say after that? or its better to just let time do its thing?

I accept the way things are and I guess I wouldn't mind being one of her on the side guys for now and then.  Being the SO is retarded though F that!
Perdita

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: 5 years in

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:23:11 AM »

Then she showed him in the snapchat.  SHe always takes these snapchats where she wont show you in them on a date with her.  So she showed him to appease him.  

My experience is the same.  Not that he is into selfies, but he refuses to have pics of us together and didn't like it when his ex took ones of them together.  Yet he loves being tagged on FB when it comes to pics of him with his slutty ex housemate.  So weird considering that he is quick to untag even photos of him with friends.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest