Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 07:47:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do they do psycho things to hurt you?  (Read 339 times)
topknot

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 15, 2014, 11:24:47 PM »

So, he took his things and moved out. My work truck is stored in a storage facility at night. It is locked, but he had the code to get in. The other day,  I had no water pressure in my van. There are a hundred wires in the back,  and the one to the water pump was disengaged. Nothing would stop me from doing my job except no water. I asked the mechanic if the wire would have come loose on its own, and he said not likely. I am so creeped out. Anything malicious like this happen to anyone?
AwakenedOne

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 05:04:00 AM »

Anything malicious like this happen to anyone?

My ex hasn't done anything like that so far. Can you change the code at the storage facility so he can't get in?
Take2

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 06:26:57 AM »

My exuBPDbf would do that.  He told me about having keyed someone's car after they angered him, I believe it was a total stranger.  He set me up many times to try and catch me in a lie because he's always convinced that I am lying.  He has threatened some very, very disturbing things about trying to ruin my life, my home life, my work life, etc.  Depending on his anger level, he would without a doubt try to sabotage a work truck if he convinced himself of whatever bizarre justification he created in his head. 

Can you get the code changed if you haven't yet? 

Can you start parking somewhere else until then if you haven't?

Yes, they are very capable of stalking.  I believe my ex has done it many times to me.  Although I think that stopped after I called him out about it.  He claims to have never done it yet accused me of not being where I said I was going (the gym) - ironically, I WAS there.  He just didn't do a good job of stalking since it was so crowded.  It wasn't a shot in the dark, he was there.  And he felt compelled to try and set me up about it by asking how the gym was at 4am via text.  His accusations stopped when I told him he has my permission to contact the gym directly since they have proof I was there via my fingerprint (that's how we sign in there).

Be careful.  Maybe it was just a coincidence.  Maybe not.  Either way, just take steps to be safe... .
topknot

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 08:38:39 AM »

Thank you for your kind words. I am changing the code at the storage facility today.  He came by yesterday,  which I said was okay, since I didn't want to see him, to  get some things from the house. He took a picture here,  a picture there, some items to make a room look decidedly "vacated". As if to leave it looking like, oh no, he's gone... . Unbelievable how much effort they put into the stupidest things.  Gives me a headache!
MustangMan

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 10:08:42 AM »

The stalking is common.  My BPDex broke into my apartment and stole a bunch of stuff of low value that meant a lot to me including my dog.  I file a complaint to the police, but I decided to cancel the accusations because of the slow judicial process.  I went to court several times over a year and a half, always to see the cause postponed to another date.  I missed a lot of days at work for nothing and I was kinda breaking NC by seeing her in the courtroom.

The blackmail is common too.  My DBPex filed a fake complaint for domestic violence on me, because I dare to file a complaint on her for breaking into my home just to have my guns seized by the police.   My trial is scheduled for September 30 and she still have not file a withdrawal.

Now, my whole new BPDgf is treatning me of filing a complaint for domestic violence also if I leave her.   I have never left a finger on these two women, so yeah for sure they do psycho things to hurt you, way beyond what you could imagine... .
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest