Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 27, 2024, 09:20:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another betrayal?  (Read 362 times)
Junknown

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Over - After 1 year and 7 months

« on: July 30, 2014, 02:29:08 PM »

Well, i posted previously around here. I was leaving. I tried... .No result.

She sent me some cute photos along a music, was being sweet and reasonable. No more anger on me. This since about 1 month/half a month ago, when the relationship went really bad. I invited her to my house, tried to be friends, she didnt want, we involved sexually again after she seduced me.

Yesterday i put my ring on again as everything was going fine (i took it off a while ago). When we broke up, she added on facebook, a guy that was after her for a long while and that she toyed giving false expectations, making him think she wanted something with him and once he said to me she was betraying me, she removed him and his cousin from facebook and didnt talk much with him.

Later on, he got another long distance relationship (he is similar to her, and starts his relationships the same way... .). She started making fun of the girl with a fake account and a friend's accont (which she betrayed me with). I didnt care much at the time. Later on, he started a relationship again, long distance, went to another country for her and got dumped. WEnt back to my country recently. Right when i broke up with my gf and she added him on fb.

Today, she assumed a relationship again on facebook (she had it hid from everyone, except her, since we discussed). And i checked that guys facebook page. There was a "------ is on serious relationship" followed by one romantic music posted by her and ":3" and another one by him. Then i checked his profile images and on one of them she posted also ":3" and he postes "Smiling (click to insert in post) Meooww". Well, i think this is self clarifying. And once again, what i tought would happen, really happened, once again. I got screenshots from both things and saved them here. Our last discussion was right about this. I confronted her that he came back to her life in "a curious time". She said, she didnt want anything with him. Now this... .

Thing is, i dont feel anything anymore. Which is weird. Usually when i had suspicions on the last betrayal, i would feel so bad inside... .Now im calm, im thinking about all this. Im considering writing something on word, with the pics and sending to her and then blocking her everywhere. Too many lies, too much lack of trust, too much betrayal.

I know i could confront her. What she would say would be "Well, taht? Its to make her ex girlfriend stop being after him". I can guaranteee it for sure. I know her now enough to predict that. Once, i saw her checking his ex face on her facebook account and asked her. She said it was a friend. Then later on i checked and was his ex, she was checking her right after she added him. She explained she had sent her a friendship invitation bcs she hates her for something.

Another thing that happened is that the guy she betrayed me with, has since yesterday removed his friendship with her and that guy that they (my gf and him) assumed the relationship. And she told me this today but that he removed her bcs of the girl he got pregnant that se was jealous and he made a lot of drama yesterday at night. And he was crazy about her and still commented on her posts on facebook after the betrayal and she saying she didnt want anything anymore with him. She even told me he got another girl pregnant and sent me the screenshot from his facebook.

Any advice, info, input, opinions? She had my keyes but gave em back last time we fought. Ill make sure i change the lock tomorrow just in case. I know this is undeniable proof. And even tough im feeling so emotionally numb and drained. I still think "what if its true? What if i confront her, she defends with that, and its true?". Even tough, i dont think thats a mature way to solve his problem. And seems like a lame excuse. But my heart wants to believe we could be togehter.

Today i lunched with her and was happy of using the ring again. Showed it to hre. She said, take it easy, we decided to stay together and go with time and slowly. (before she tried to ask me for a no commitment relationship. Then she said it was kinda like a relationship but without all the dreams and stuff... .)

I guess im being manipulated. Why cant i hold straight to what i see in all of this. And let my heart speak louder?
Junknown

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Over - After 1 year and 7 months

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 02:30:52 PM »

*His ex girlfriend

Sorry for mistyping. There is no edit button around here?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest