Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 06:12:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are wondering if the replacement is having a similar experience  (Read 1141 times)
bungenstein

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »

I don't care about my replacement. I don't know him personally but I know he is a loser who' already beaten down by life. Now he has her to look forward to. What I want is to have her on her knees. I know she already is and that she always was but I'd like to see it one last time so I can put a size 12 right in her ribs and send her on her way. I know it won't happen so it's only a fantasy. A rumination desire one could call it. Still, how sweet it would be. Yes, it's her head I want, not his.

The woman is damned to living an eternal hell inside of her own head. She'll never be free, she's infected, and she infected you, but you got away from the parasite, well done.

I'm not saying don't feel your anger, feel it, very much, its healthy, but what helps is to remember, they do not have the possibility to live a real, honest, loving and fulfilling life, EVER. She will be this way until the day she dies, living an utterly pointless existence, dependent on sucking the life out of another human being in order to survive.

It's the same as if you got a leech on your balls, yes it would make you angry, but thank god you are a healthy human being with all the possibility in the world, living in the most advanced and free world we have yet to witness, and you weren't incarnated as a leech, or some other pointless primitive lifeform, or a mentally ill person dependant on latching onto other flesh, which is all they are capable of seeing other people as.

A borderline is a pointless primitive lifeform, and as healthy intelligent individuals we are able to feel grateful for what we have and pity what they are. The very reason she treats people like s***, is because she is s***, we felt a taste of what its like to actually be that feeling personified in an eternally desperate, shameful, enraged, and alone human being, trapped this way forever. We tried our best and we were betrayed, now we have new knowledge about things we never new existed and this will benefit us greatly in our interpersonal relationships in the future.

We leveled up.  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

clydegriffith

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2014, 09:46:42 AM »

[/quote]
I hope my replacement suffers badly. I'd messaged him the day I broke up with her. I'd told him that I didn't think their relationship was appropriate while she was still with me and that I broke up with her. I ended up telling him some of what she did to me, how she hurt me, left when I needed her and how much it hurt to have her and the kids gone. I also told him that she had been messaging several other guys. She kept telling me that she was going back home for work, to work on herself, to focus on the kids and to get close to God, that she was not interested in any men and there was no replacement.

She and I talked through some things and she said that she wanted to be more than friends, but she couldn't be in a relationship because she needed to focus on herself, the kids and God. I fell for it and after 4 weeks of leading me on that we might work things out in the future, she had the replacement message me. She told him everything he needed to know to hurt me, in ways only she would know and he was glad to do it. He called me a psycho, that I was making myself look silly and that he wasn't going to fall for any of my tricks or lies.

He intentionally went after me and deserves whatever he gets. He was warned; no one warned me. I'm just an idiot. :D[/quote]
I have similar experiences. I left the house many times after several of her violent rages. She used to tell me the same thing also, that she was working on herself and wasn't interested in guys and while we were apart but not really broken up i would just keep seeing messages on her phone from different guys. When confronted about that she said they were just friends but i told her why is it always a guy? It was a never ever a girl texting her.
ajr5679

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2014, 10:22:51 AM »

my ex is back with the person that broke up with her to be with another women . what a mess I am glad I am out of the hell. these two people brake up and get back together more than anyone I no. what I mess.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest