Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 03:23:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advice i give, that i should take myself  (Read 345 times)
BrokenFamily

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: November 07, 2014, 03:52:44 PM »

I've cried over and over and the end result is always me feeling horrible while she is seemingly having the time of her life. What good will come of your tears ? Why blame yourself for someone else problem and why would you want a relationship with anyone capable of hurting you this badly who is with someone new ? My BPD ex made up total and complete lies about me, called me names, treated me horrible and left me, our daughter and our happy life together for a new guy the next day. Its painful, I lost my job , my sanity and all I loved in life but why? Because I allowed her problem to negatively effect my life. I put her needs before mine for almost 4 years and received only pain in return. It's been 2 months since the breakup, our daughter is going thru separation anxiety, I'm an emotional mess facing losing my house and she's out having the time of her life. I urge you and (myself)to worry about yourself and no her anymore, we both need to realize a hurting ego is all in the mind and can only effective you in a negative way if we allow it. No contact is a great idea for us both because only then will they get a chance to actually appreciate the positive about you once the negative fighting and pain is over. This is their way of coping and the more you are persistent the more pain you'll both have. If you do ever contact her or she contacts you I suggest keeping it short always happy and up beat tell jokes and expect nothing in return. If you leave it on a happy note that's all she can remember and you'll even feel better about it , but be careful she could seem in a great mood texting back regularly one day and completely ingnore or be mean and spiteful to you the next ; this will create an emotional vacuum and have you feeling like the day you broke up again feeling horrible. Trying to understand her though process will only drive you crazy , loving someone who obviously no longer loves you or is unwilling to express it is just asking for more and more pain and disappointment.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest