Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 10:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Karma Come or Do You Find Yourself Still Waiting?  (Read 926 times)
Deeno02

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2014, 06:00:25 AM »

One thing that sticks in my head is when she discarded me she said ... .What was once overwhelming love is now resentment.

I always wondered why she resented me. What did I do?  I was always there... .I wanted to build a.life with her... .I supported her financially and emotionally... .all I asked was to be a priority in her life.  

Wow i have said almost those exact words.

I spent 2 years wondering the same thing. Truth is, we didn't do anything wrong except to fall in love with someone who couldn't accept it.

I did plenty wrong. I am so far from perfect. But it was wrongs that in a normal relationship would have barely caused a ripple between two healthy individuals. I loved her so much, so much, but it was an 80/20 relationship, and I might be being generous at that. It was all about her.I was just a bookmark in her book of life. Now she's with the replacement who is an old college buddy. Good for them. Maybe he can figure it out because I sure as hell couldnt and now Im a burned out vacant building that is slowly being rehabilitated for new occupants. It still hurts alot, but slowly Im rebuilding myself. Ive just never been treated this way before, and the sad thing was, I knew it was happening (I didnt know much about BPD other than what I learned as a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy), it was like watching yourself being buried alive. Now I just feel like I survived a car accident, happy to be alive but skittish to get back in a car. Getting there... .
Visitor

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2014, 06:11:03 AM »

I'm most certainly NOT hoping for any bad Karma towards her. I really do hope she can find somebody and find some kind of happiness in life.

Don't you think having a personality disorder is Karma enough?. I owe my BPD ex partner nothing but pitty.

Deeno02

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2014, 06:27:19 AM »

I'm most certainly NOT hoping for any bad Karma towards her. I really do hope she can find somebody and find some kind of happiness in life.

Don't you think having a personality disorder is Karma enough?. I owe my BPD ex partner nothing but pitty.

I dont either, but its going to happen. I find myself so damn indifferent towards her, and frankly, I will never know when that Karma train does come as Im so far removed by her, that, even though I live 4 blocks away, I dont see or hear anything from her or about her. She has her own little group of friends that I wasnt much of a part of so no ties there. Im glad though. Its not my hot mess to clean up anymore... .
christoff522

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2014, 09:17:15 AM »

So wonderful to hear you are at peace.  My exBPDh's symptoms lean most heavily toward ASPD & Psychopathy.  Like most, at first, I was mortified to discover the "BPD" label and how it sweepingly it explained my years of chaos.  That mortification was magnified when I realized I could not chart his repeated tactics of extraordinary cruelty and severe lack of empathy to the BPD criteria alone. My ex fits what is slowly but surely coming down through the literature as a BorderPath.  

I totally understand. There were indeed times where a simple BPD disagnosis alone wouldn't cover it. Her gleeful smile when she said "I'm going to destroy you teehee", her reaction when I mentioned a car crash, and her going "are they dead? good". Weird stuff that makes no sense, that simply became reasons to move on, and not things to fix. Borderline basically means they're in between the scale of neurosis and psychosis, and often venture up and down that scale. It doesn't remove the possibility of other psychological ailments as a result of their upbringing.

Excerpt
Wishing your ex some normalcy and resting well in finding compassion for the mental illness is unfortunately not an attainable place for me.  My ex may suffer in his inescapable misery but he also lives daily in a place that strips others of their resources and pride while he gleefully destroys them in a wide variety of ways that brings a very wide smile to his face.  No longer just out of this or in the peed-off stage…I escaped a Psychopath who preyed on me, used me and every single person that entered his life.  He begged me for years through crocodile tears to please never leave him and give him yet one more chance, but formed one relationship after the next right under my nose, telling people the most horrid untruths about me and then puffing up his chest when he knew I was tortured when all his indiscretions came to the surface.  Although his brain may fall into an "illness" category, he is quite sane and systematically nearly snuffed the life out of me.  

Insane people can often seem quite sane. You cannot win because they always believe themselves to be truthful even when they're lying. Its hard to come to terms and be at peace with these things, but remember that they'll always be like this, thats the cause and effect of how they are, every mean thing that they do will make them feel more shame, and they have to live with that til the day they die.

Excerpt
I have read a large portion of stories on this site that clearly fall beyond the realm of BPD and into Psychopathy.  I cannot help but wonder whether some of these survivors might feel less traumatized by convincing themselves their ex was a BPD.  I think there are droves of people on this site who cannot or will not allow themselves to think they may have been with that horribly scary term:  "Psychopath".  The gray areas are abound.  The statistics of these dangerous and disordered personalities walk amongst us and go virtually undetected.  Mine wasn't just ill - I met evil.

Maybe you're correct, in fact I wouldn't challenge it.
blissful_camper

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »

I knew that the cycle and nightmare was repeating itself with my replacement.  He had cheated on me with her.  For so long I couldn’t wait to hear that they had failed.  One day I accepted that they might actually be happy together.  A few weeks later I was told that their relationship had ended, and that the cycle had repeated itself.  I’d been wanting that validation but by the time it came it didn’t hold the same meaning for me.  I didn’t care one way or the other when I learned the news. 

Hope0807:  My ex had canned “lines” too.  (“I want peace”  “I’m not a player”  “I’m not a fighter” “I don’t cheat” “I don’t play games”)  He doth protest too much.  I’ve learned that when someone repeats what they are over, and over, that it may indicate that they are communicating the opposite.  This was certainly true of my ex.  (“I don’t want peace”  “I am a player” “I am a fighter”  “I cheat” “I play games”)  In the future if I see that emerging, I will know that it's a red flag. 
Xidion

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2014, 09:55:04 AM »

My ex would often say, "I'm a sweet girl,  I just need you too let me know it's okay to show you". Sigh... .

Popcorn71

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2014, 04:05:47 PM »

Have you ever felt paralyzed, like your life is in limbo until you know theirs is a wreck... .you can be validated…get that proof that they're a mess…evidence that they've truly failed and you ARE good?  Do you find yourself waiting for the mask to come off in front of the rest of the world?  Do tell.  That's kinda where I'm at and know I need to kick myself away from that place.

I know that feeling so well.  A year ago I felt that way too.

Now though, I have so much going on in my own life that I am starting to be too busy and too happy to devote much energy to worrying about what happens to him.  Strangely, since I started to feel better and less concerned about seeing him end up badly, karma seems to be happening.

Whilst life in general is going really well for me, his seems to be getting worse.  He looks a mess and so does the replacement.  I have just seen photos on facebook of them on a night out.  Their two friends with them look absolutely embarrassed and on one of the pics, he is having to actually hold her up because she is so drunk.  She is also wearing exactly the sort of clothes he hated me wearing because he likes the 'dollybird look' and not a woman wearing trousers.  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)  It doesn't look like she is trying to keep him happy any longer.

So, for all those waiting for this moment.  I believe it will come, probably when you are not that bothered anymore.  It is still a good feeling though, to see him get exactly what he deserves!
WhyMe?

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2014, 04:10:57 PM »

Mine never wanted pity. And I never wished karma on him, but boy it sure seemed to find him.

Like someone else said, he has never looked as good either. After we split, he started to drink - a lot. He shaved his head and actually looked pretty haggard, much older than he really was. I found that odd since he was so vain. When we were speaking I often told him he looked great with longer hair (or any hair for that matter). He told me "others" liked it shaved. Oh well.
Hope0807

Relationship status: Divorcing & Living Apart

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2014, 04:56:32 PM »

I hear you!  I think we ALL struggle with the same sentiments you shared here. Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Dear Hope, one of the hardest parts for me, too, is that I have to see the world differently now. I can no longer believe that given the opportunity,  people will choose to do good. I am a social worker and my new worldview inflicted by my relationship with a pwBPD is the hardest thing to accept. I have been full of hope although I have been through some very rough times in my life. My sense of hope is in conflict with what is real- that there are people who will lie even when telling the truth makes more sense; there are those who get satisfaction from tearing another's life apart; and people exist who only care about themselves. I have a friend who put it best, "You could love him perfectly for 16 lifetimes and it would not make up for all he is lacking."

Hope0807

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2014, 05:01:43 PM »

Hi WhyMe!

I've SO hoped to stumble upon a post like yours from someone who has been through this and made to the other side, found peace and joy, and willing to drop back in to offer the rest of us a reason to keep the faith. 

I'm determined to have this experience strengthen me, not break me.  Thank you!

I posted in the building healthy relationships forum the other day. I've been off the board for over 4 years. Just a summary here:

The summer/fall after my exbf stopped talking to me, he had an affair with his bosses wife. He got fired. She got divorced. He stopped talking to her (I'm seeing a pattern here with him... .)

The big thing though... .He was just convicted of child molestation. So not only has he never found a fulfilling relationship since we "broke up" almost 5 years ago, he's going to jail.

Otoh I took a chance on opening my heart up again and it's been the most wonderful relationship of my life.

If I knew then what I know now... .

Hope0807

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2014, 05:04:02 PM »

going places,

Thank you for that spiritual perspective!

Have you ever felt paralyzed, like your life is in limbo until you know theirs is a wreck... .you can be validated…get that proof that they're a mess…evidence that they've truly failed and you ARE good?  Do you find yourself waiting for the mask to come off in front of the rest of the world?  Do tell.  That's kinda where I'm at and know I need to kick myself away from that place.

I used too.

I wanted people to know the truth.

I wanted them to see that I was not the villian.

I wanted them to see him for what he IS.

And you know what?

That's not MY job.

"Vengence is mine, sayith the Lord".

In my heart, I know what is true, and the Lord knows what is true and so that's good enough for me.

Excerpt
I know that holding on to that hope and allowing those thoughts to rule my day would be perpetuating my own addiction to my ex.  I'm busy taking steps up the ladder of healing and trying not to beat myself up when I stumble and fall way, way down the ladder below the dark earth.  I know it's all part of the process, but it's tough.

I remember before cell phones were around, the longer you waited for a call, the quicker it would never come.  I'm sure everyone who's experienced corded phones has at one point stared at and telepathically asked it to "ring" Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)  If you got busy with life, that call came and you missed it…In the meantime you accomplished something AND that call came in.  Kinda like a law of nature teaching us we can only control ourselves, and somewhere within those efforts we find our own peace and harmony.  I pray that if I get really and truly busy doing ME, that one day will come when the universe has unleashed it's Karma in his direction.  I also pray that I'll be so full of joy and peace that I won't even care anymore.

Some call it Karma

Some call it Sowing, and Reaping.

Exh has sown seeds of deception, destruction, lies, abuse, adultery.

I do NOT want to be ANYWHERE near that garden, when it begins to grow, and produce. No thanks.

Hope0807

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2014, 05:12:13 PM »

Hey Deeno02,

Really good stuff here.  Much of the same is true for me…especially the words about feeling like you're being buried alive and then graduating to a place of healing where you realize it's like having been in a horrible car accident…we realize at some point we're still alive…great…just terrified to get back on the road.  Love it!

One thing that sticks in my head is when she discarded me she said ... .What was once overwhelming love is now resentment.

I always wondered why she resented me. What did I do?  I was always there... .I wanted to build a.life with her... .I supported her financially and emotionally... .all I asked was to be a priority in her life.  

Wow i have said almost those exact words.

I spent 2 years wondering the same thing. Truth is, we didn't do anything wrong except to fall in love with someone who couldn't accept it.

I did plenty wrong. I am so far from perfect. But it was wrongs that in a normal relationship would have barely caused a ripple between two healthy individuals. I loved her so much, so much, but it was an 80/20 relationship, and I might be being generous at that. It was all about her.I was just a bookmark in her book of life. Now she's with the replacement who is an old college buddy. Good for them. Maybe he can figure it out because I sure as hell couldnt and now Im a burned out vacant building that is slowly being rehabilitated for new occupants. It still hurts alot, but slowly Im rebuilding myself. Ive just never been treated this way before, and the sad thing was, I knew it was happening (I didnt know much about BPD other than what I learned as a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy), it was like watching yourself being buried alive. Now I just feel like I survived a car accident, happy to be alive but skittish to get back in a car. Getting there... .

Hope0807

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2014, 05:31:13 PM »

Hi Visitor,

Some here are familiar with small strands of my story, but for those who are not, I discovered that my ex's uBP disorder falls more CLEARLY into the PSYCHOPATH/ASPD spectrum.  He may not have murdered anyone (then again I'll really never know…he did make consistent remarks about being able to murder and hide a body without anyone knowing), but has clearly snuffed life out and left massive destruction in his wake.  In his opinion, he is not at all troubled or short-changed by an illness.  He is boastful and purposeful when he HURTS other human beings.  He goes to extensive efforts to mask the hurt he causes others with a "Hero" facade.  He is SANE!  He knows right from wrong.  He feels and exhibits pure joy at the result of his cruelty.

So NO NO NO NO NO -having BPD/ASPD is not Karma enough.  Not in MY case.  The hindsight loop that plays in my head day and night recounts moment-by-moment of 7 years with a man who absolutely COULD NOT demonstrate the kindness, warmth, and compassion he doled out as magical fairy dust to those who breathed it in.  I breathed it in.  I believed, I dreamed.  I didn't die.  I'm alive.  I'm healing.  I'll be okay…some day…but not today.  However "ok" and "great" I ever am…I will be waiting for that thing called Karma. 

Hope0807

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »

Hi christoff522,

BPD is in fact not in between neurosis and psychosis.  It was a previously held belief of the disorder.  A few sentences from the National Institute of Mental Health are below. Also, most people confuse "Psychotic" and "Psychopath".  They're not the same.

Per NIMH:  The disorder, characterized by intense emotions, self-harming acts and stormy interpersonal relationships, was officially recognized in 1980 and given the name Borderline Personality Disorder. It was thought to occur on the border between psychotic and neurotic behavior.

So wonderful to hear you are at peace.  My exBPDh's symptoms lean most heavily toward ASPD & Psychopathy.  Like most, at first, I was mortified to discover the "BPD" label and how it sweepingly it explained my years of chaos.  That mortification was magnified when I realized I could not chart his repeated tactics of extraordinary cruelty and severe lack of empathy to the BPD criteria alone. My ex fits what is slowly but surely coming down through the literature as a BorderPath.  

I totally understand. There were indeed times where a simple BPD disagnosis alone wouldn't cover it. Her gleeful smile when she said "I'm going to destroy you teehee", her reaction when I mentioned a car crash, and her going "are they dead? good". Weird stuff that makes no sense, that simply became reasons to move on, and not things to fix. Borderline basically means they're in between the scale of neurosis and psychosis, and often venture up and down that scale. It doesn't remove the possibility of other psychological ailments as a result of their upbringing.

Excerpt
Wishing your ex some normalcy and resting well in finding compassion for the mental illness is unfortunately not an attainable place for me.  My ex may suffer in his inescapable misery but he also lives daily in a place that strips others of their resources and pride while he gleefully destroys them in a wide variety of ways that brings a very wide smile to his face.  No longer just out of this or in the peed-off stage…I escaped a Psychopath who preyed on me, used me and every single person that entered his life.  He begged me for years through crocodile tears to please never leave him and give him yet one more chance, but formed one relationship after the next right under my nose, telling people the most horrid untruths about me and then puffing up his chest when he knew I was tortured when all his indiscretions came to the surface.  Although his brain may fall into an "illness" category, he is quite sane and systematically nearly snuffed the life out of me.  

Insane people can often seem quite sane. You cannot win because they always believe themselves to be truthful even when they're lying. Its hard to come to terms and be at peace with these things, but remember that they'll always be like this, thats the cause and effect of how they are, every mean thing that they do will make them feel more shame, and they have to live with that til the day they die.

Excerpt
I have read a large portion of stories on this site that clearly fall beyond the realm of BPD and into Psychopathy.  I cannot help but wonder whether some of these survivors might feel less traumatized by convincing themselves their ex was a BPD.  I think there are droves of people on this site who cannot or will not allow themselves to think they may have been with that horribly scary term:  "Psychopath".  The gray areas are abound.  The statistics of these dangerous and disordered personalities walk amongst us and go virtually undetected.  Mine wasn't just ill - I met evil.

Maybe you're correct, in fact I wouldn't challenge it.

willtimeheal

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Relationship status: Split 4-2013 trying to work it out

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2014, 05:44:03 PM »

So NO NO NO NO NO -having BPD/ASPD is not Karma enough.  Not in MY case.  The hindsight loop that plays in my head day and night recounts moment-by-moment of 7 years with a man who absolutely COULD NOT demonstrate the kindness, warmth, and compassion he doled out as magical fairy dust to those who breathed it in.  I breathed it in.  I believed, I dreamed.  I didn't die.  I'm alive.  I'm healing.  I'll be okay…some day…but not today.  However "ok" and "great" I ever am…I will be waiting for that thing called Karma.  

I agree Hope. It stinks that they have a personality disorder but I am waiting for karma too.  After six years of abuse, lies, cheating, and rage I have no pity for her. She had opportunity after opportunity to change her life... .She just didn't want to do the work. And those are her words.

Hope0807

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2014, 05:49:35 PM »

WOW blissful camper,

I'm SO SO with you on that one!  I listen and WATCH so much more clearly now.  YES, when someone has to keep announcing what they aren't…what we should really hear is what they ARE!

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

I knew that the cycle and nightmare was repeating itself with my replacement.  He had cheated on me with her.  For so long I couldn’t wait to hear that they had failed.  One day I accepted that they might actually be happy together.  A few weeks later I was told that their relationship had ended, and that the cycle had repeated itself.  I’d been wanting that validation but by the time it came it didn’t hold the same meaning for me.  I didn’t care one way or the other when I learned the news. 

Hope0807:  My ex had canned “lines” too.  (“I want peace”  “I’m not a player”  “I’m not a fighter” “I don’t cheat” “I don’t play games”)  He doth protest too much.  I’ve learned that when someone repeats what they are over, and over, that it may indicate that they are communicating the opposite.  This was certainly true of my ex.  (“I don’t want peace”  “I am a player” “I am a fighter”  “I cheat” “I play games”)  In the future if I see that emerging, I will know that it's a red flag. 

Panda39

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex
Relationship status: SO and I have been together 9 years and have just moved in together this summer.

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2014, 08:46:42 PM »

Excerpt
These children have seen their mother arrested (before & after separation), they have lived in filth, she has neglected medical and dental care, she pulled one daughter out of school for a year (graduated with a 1.9 GPA), they have watched their mother get evicted (and their stuff tossed on the lawn) 3 times, they have had visitation with their mother as she couch surfed at friends (they slept on the floor), and now they must visit her in the hotel she lives in because no one will rent to her. They have had to witness their mother make suicide threats, become addicted to prescription drugs and be both verbally and emotionally abusive to them.  Because of all of her mother's upheaval the younger daughter made suicide threats and was hospitalized herself for 2 weeks earlier this year. 

During their divorce the children were used as weapons against my SO... .they falsely accused him of child abuse (unfounded by the court), they spied on him and reported back to mom, they read his text messages, they went through his things, even reporting the contents of his refrigerator.  She ran a parental alienation campaign as well.  They have had to deal with the guilt of their part in their mother's games.

Both girls have issues... .both have best friends from dysfunctional families and  both have needed therapy.  The eldest stuffs her feelings and uses manipulation to cope and the youngest is more honest about her feelings but plays the hypochondriac card to get out of things she doesn't want to do.  Both girls struggle to have "normal" lives and be independent of a mother that does everything she can to keep them enmeshed.

The above has been an excerpt of their life over the last 4 years.

The quote above is part of another thread I was posting on.  When I was done with it I was truly horrified by what my SO and his daughters have had to go through at the hands of the uBPDex/mom in the last 4 years.  I don't think I ever really saw it all written out in one place.

My SO other and I have talked about Karma and he thought she was living her Karma... .no job (or at least steady work), no car, evicted, couch surfing, living in hotels, health issues (at least in her mind), her ex-husband in a happy relationship, and strained relationship with one daughter. 

My SO is more forgiving than me... .I'm angry... .you just don't do the things she's done and think everything is going to be fine, that their are no consequences, ignoring how much hurt and chaos you have caused the children you profess to love.

But it looks like a big dose of Karma is heading her way.  We just found out that she has 2 charges of felony check fraud against her. This is no joke and could mean jail time. What really sucks is that even Karma coming around to bite her in the a$$ isn't even satisfying because this will devastate her daughters.

I despise this woman as a woman, as a wife, and most of all as a mother... .she doesn't deserve the title.

I'm sorry for the angry rant... .her BS just never ends 

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and just said, I just don't care" -Pink
Hope0807

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »

Panda39,

Your angry rant is welcomed here.  Toss it out and breathe!  I feel for your situation so much and any that involves children.  Even at 40 years old, I myself was once a child being affected by an uBPD mother and had NO idea.  She functioned, she worked, she provided…but she raged and raged.  She was negative and had no skills at interpersonal relationships.  If she didn't push people away, they kept their distance.  She was manipulative and fully believed all of the lies she told daily, with certainty.  Any and all wrongs were someone else's fault.  Everyone had a problem but her.  I moved out at 19.  So where did the child of that uBPD parent end up…feeling like at 33, she finally met the superhero love of her life, perfectly imperfect…WOW WOW uBPD/ASPD man who would RIP his mask off 7 years later and nearly steal the soul of a woman who just gravitated to what was intense and oh-so-familiar.  The lessons!  I'm so done with the lessons!

I hope those kids in your SO's situation get lots of therapy…soon!

Excerpt
These children have seen their mother arrested (before & after separation), they have lived in filth, she has neglected medical and dental care, she pulled one daughter out of school for a year (graduated with a 1.9 GPA), they have watched their mother get evicted (and their stuff tossed on the lawn) 3 times, they have had visitation with their mother as she couch surfed at friends (they slept on the floor), and now they must visit her in the hotel she lives in because no one will rent to her. They have had to witness their mother make suicide threats, become addicted to prescription drugs and be both verbally and emotionally abusive to them.  Because of all of her mother's upheaval the younger daughter made suicide threats and was hospitalized herself for 2 weeks earlier this year. 

During their divorce the children were used as weapons against my SO... .they falsely accused him of child abuse (unfounded by the court), they spied on him and reported back to mom, they read his text messages, they went through his things, even reporting the contents of his refrigerator.  She ran a parental alienation campaign as well.  They have had to deal with the guilt of their part in their mother's games.

Both girls have issues... .both have best friends from dysfunctional families and  both have needed therapy.  The eldest stuffs her feelings and uses manipulation to cope and the youngest is more honest about her feelings but plays the hypochondriac card to get out of things she doesn't want to do.  Both girls struggle to have "normal" lives and be independent of a mother that does everything she can to keep them enmeshed.

The above has been an excerpt of their life over the last 4 years.

The quote above is part of another thread I was posting on.  When I was done with it I was truly horrified by what my SO and his daughters have had to go through at the hands of the uBPDex/mom in the last 4 years.  I don't think I ever really saw it all written out in one place.

My SO other and I have talked about Karma and he thought she was living her Karma... .no job (or at least steady work), no car, evicted, couch surfing, living in hotels, health issues (at least in her mind), her ex-husband in a happy relationship, and strained relationship with one daughter. 

My SO is more forgiving than me... .I'm angry... .you just don't do the things she's done and think everything is going to be fine, that their are no consequences, ignoring how much hurt and chaos you have caused the children you profess to love.

But it looks like a big dose of Karma is heading her way.  We just found out that she has 2 charges of felony check fraud against her. This is no joke and could mean jail time. What really sucks is that even Karma coming around to bite her in the a$$ isn't even satisfying because this will devastate her daughters.

I despise this woman as a woman, as a wife, and most of all as a mother... .she doesn't deserve the title.

I'm sorry for the angry rant... .her BS just never ends 

Panda39

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex
Relationship status: SO and I have been together 9 years and have just moved in together this summer.

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2014, 09:36:10 PM »

Thanks Hope,

I appreciate the understanding.  Being with someone who's ex is BPD can get hard sometimes. I watch a lot of train wrecks and try to be a support.  My SO and his daughters have enough issues with mom without me unleashing my anger.

I come here to talk and get things out (I'm usually more mellow though  )

... .so back to Karma... .what goes around comes around... .

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and just said, I just don't care" -Pink
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest