Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 03:22:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling emotional  (Read 419 times)
PinkPoker

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: December 23, 2014, 02:13:31 PM »

Okay... .So a few weeks back I learnt from this site I had invalidated my BPD friend by telling him I didn't think he cared about me because of his behaviour.  I have since sent a fb msg as he blocked me on whatsapp. He has read the message but not replied.

Any way I think I'm still 'black'. Now some mutual friends met up for lunch and he turned up an hour and a half late so as he came in I left (had to get back to work).  A friend told me afterwards my BPD friend has a gf.  Yes I am upset and hurt so here's the issue... .

Is he telling the truth?

When my ex and I were together be told me he didn't want to be someone's security blanket. He told me weeks ago he didn't trust anyone.

Once he said he didn't know what love was or how it felt.

He told me before that he was 'in love' with this girl he is Apprently with now.  I pulled him up on this and he said he was over her.

He also said to me when my ex and I split that he didn't want to get involved and it was between us - which is fair enough but why would u want to get involved with someone with kids living next to your dad?

This girl was In a relationship with kids and I believe getting married. 

It looks like from fb they have split up but my friend is still friends with her ex boyfriend (she isn't) - strange?

She put up some status picture saying I love you in Latin and my friend has commented in Latin saying something about love being sacred and it has a price and valuation with a few kisses. I'm not sure exactly what it says because it's Latin Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

I heard she was the one to move out so I wonder if she cheated... .I don't know!  But I'm amazed if my BPD friend is seeing her and If he is why has made so many desperate efforts to avoid abdoment with me? Why is it the littlest thing I do triggers him and he has said he can't be in a relationship he's too selfish. 

Is it possible he could be saying he's with her so that I find out? I haven't reacted for this reason.   His dad lives next door to the said couple so it would be very awkward If they had for together. 

I'm confused and hurt and whilst I'm black in his eyes I have no way of finding out. I don't want to ask other people.

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest