Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 30, 2024, 11:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Recollection/Updates  (Read 362 times)
bpd3103

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: December 29, 2014, 11:34:17 PM »

I would really appreciate a reading over of my previous post and feedback from you all on this board, as I feel it more relevant to my situation.  

In light of the holidays (she has been home from uni for break) and no contact, I am curious, and have updates as well, thanks.  

https://bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?topic=237731.msg12535011#msg12535011

Update: I am no longer moving to the city I had originally planned, and am moving to a different one, she however doesn't know this, and it should be a surprise to her when she finds out. What do you think she will feel/think? She now has tattoos that make reference to her illness (Didn't have any tats before). I always thought she didn't know, it seems she did, so that brings me some closure, however I still don't think she understands it to the degree that I do. She also seems to have gained a noticeable amount of weight. I would imagine its due to the lack of exercise and poor eating habits. She has hung out with her friends on this break but I haven't so much as heard a peep (Not that I expected too) My thoughts on this: https://bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?topic=238439.msg12539204#msg12539204

After having read my previous posts and new update what do you guys think about the situation? Her thoughts, feelings, ect? My handling of the whole thing, next moves ect. Thanks again to those of you who read.        
EaglesJuju
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 11:46:36 PM »

Hi BPD3103,

You mentioned that she has tattoos that make a reference to her illness.  I am curious to know what does it say?     

Do you want to contact her?  What do you think your next move should be?

"In order to take control of our lives and accomplish something of lasting value, sooner or later we need to Believe. We simply need to believe in the power that is within us, and use it." -Benjamin Hoff
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest