Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 07:32:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I miss her then recall what she said  (Read 1019 times)
Deeno02

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 04, 2015, 07:12:05 PM »

I do miss mine as well. Then I remember the stupid ___ she said about my daughter.
hurting300

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 07:20:43 PM »

I do miss mine as well. Then I remember the stupid ___ she said about my daughter.

if a woman or man said anything bad about my baby I'd be in a jail cell.

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Deeno02

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 07:38:54 PM »

Thats when it dawned on me she was truly one sandwich short of a picnic. There were other What the heck moments, but that was a big What the heck. She being the mother of 5, one of them an 8 year old daughter, who would say that about another persons child, and discuss it with her toxic BFF neighbor, who also had a young daughter, and stand there asking me if I had a problem with it. Then at the final rage, she called my daughter my wife. Cant fix stupid.
hurting300

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 07:55:15 PM »

Thats when it dawned on me she was truly one sandwich short of a picnic. There were other What the heck moments, but that was a big What the heck. She being the mother of 5, one of them an 8 year old daughter, who would say that about another persons child, and discuss it with her toxic BFF neighbor, who also had a young daughter, and stand there asking me if I had a problem with it. Then at the final rage, she called my daughter my wife. Cant fix stupid.

you deserve MUCH better than that.

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Deeno02

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 07:58:59 PM »

you deserve MUCH better than that.

My kids had to watch their father take this abuse. What example would I sent if I went back with her again, if that was to ever happen. That its ok to be in an abusive relationship? I think not.
Trog

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 01:14:36 PM »

Every so often, I miss not being part of a couple, I want a woman to take out on dates or to the beach, so that I miss, all if have to do is remind myself that my ex simply and clearly does not care about me, we were married, she knows I was devastated by this but never checks in on me or my feelings and that was the way throughout, giving a crap is kinda #1 for a wife or girlfriend.

And I don't mean any woman to the beach, but a special lady who cares for me. Awe, I miss that, had it befor my wife.
Targeted
Formerly CaresAboutSomeoneLikeThis

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »

I feel your pain about that with the kids, not only did my ex call my children names and saying basically that they were unattractive people she also told me that I am not a man because I let my children run my life, she would say that when I would not force my children to do what she wanted them to do like sleepover at her house when they want to be with their friends,
Perdita

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: 5 years in

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 02:43:22 PM »

And I don't mean any woman to the beach, but a special lady who cares for me. Awe, I miss that, had it befor my wife.

Exactly the thing I miss the most right now too.  Just going to the beach and playing around.

When I miss him I just remind myself that I never meant anything to him and that he was destroying me mentally, emotionally, psychologically.  I didn't deserve to be treated like crap by this person.  I know I was very good to him even when he was being cruel to me. 
Deeno02

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 02:54:30 PM »

I feel your pain about that with the kids, not only did my ex call my children names and saying basically that they were unattractive people she also told me that I am not a man because I let my children run my life, she would say that when I would not force my children to do what she wanted them to do like sleepover at her house when they want to be with their friends,

She called my daughter a cock block and my wife. Unfortunately she became so jealous of my daughter when she moved back home to attend college close to home. My daughter loved her. They would do things together and such. My ex felt my daughter was a hinderence to her. What's even worse is she's my sons volleyball coach. Give me strength to get through this season.
Perdita

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: 5 years in

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 03:55:11 PM »

She called my daughter a cock block

Didn't even know the term cock block until now!

What's even worse is she's my sons volleyball coach. Give me strength to get through this season.

That sucks.     How much longer will she be his volleyball coach?  Is there an end in sight to your misery?
Trog

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 04:29:41 PM »

What's even worse is she's my sons volleyball coach. Give me strength to get through this season.

That sucks.     How much longer will she be his volleyball coach?  Is there an end in sight to your misery?

A cock block! Of your daughter. That's classy!
Raybo48

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »

Those comments don't surprise me Deeno.  It seems whenever jealousy is a part of them (which is often) they vomit out the most cruel and unnecessary comments.  My BPDxf made several horrible comments about my mother when it directly involved me sharing attention between the two, and I suspect that is why your ex made those comments about your daughter.  One thing I found is that the BPD wants all the attention on them 100% of the time and if anyone appears to be a threat very inappropriate  comments start surfacing.   

I had to leave her house early on a Sunday once because I get my 81 year old mother groceries weekly.  My ex's remark went something like this.  "You said she's on the heavy side right?  Well she doesn't need to eat today and you can stay here"  She was dead serious when she said that, and it was one of MANY comments I had to deal with regarding my mother and my ex wife who wasn't even in the picture.   
Targeted

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 02:29:47 PM »

She called my daughter a cock block and my wife. Unfortunately she became so jealous of my daughter when she moved back home to attend college close to home. My daughter loved her. They would do things together and such. My ex felt my daughter was a hinderence to her. What's even worse is she's my sons volleyball coach. Give me strength to get through this season.

Yup,  there's more.  She said my daughter looks like a witch, and also made fun of my son, she actually tried schooling them on how children should behave when their father has in relationship there how respectful they should be, she told that they were disrespectful ungrateful children.  She would call them when she could not get a hold of me because I was either sleeping or in the shower and say stupid things like is your father at the bar again?  A good friend of mine that goes to the local bar in my town told me that there are many phone calls there where they ask is targeted here?  It's funny because I do not even hang out bars. But in the end When I broke up with her because I found her on to dating site again she repeatedly called child services on me to try and hurt me there,  WHO DOES THAT? 
Targeted

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 02:33:23 PM »

Those comments don't surprise me Deeno.  It seems whenever jealousy is a part of them (which is often) they vomit out the most cruel and unnecessary comments.  My BPDxf made several horrible comments about my mother when it directly involved me sharing attention between the two, and I suspect that is why your ex made those comments about your daughter.  One thing I found is that the BPD wants all the attention on them 100% of the time and if anyone appears to be a threat very inappropriate  comments start surfacing.   

I had to leave her house early on a Sunday once because I get my 81 year old mother groceries weekly.  My ex's remark went something like this.  "You said she's on the heavy side right?  Well she doesn't need to eat today and you can stay here"  She was dead serious when she said that, and it was one of MANY comments I had to deal with regarding my mother and my ex wife who wasn't even in the picture.   

Yup, my children were not the only target over downgrading!  Two of my three siblings were downgraded, as well as their significant others, my parents, my friends, she basically devalued everyone,
Deeno02

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 09:46:05 PM »

Yep. Jealous of my daughter. Classy lady that ex gf of mine. This should be the last season I have to deal with her and VB. Thank god. My son drives so I don't have to worry about seeing her ass at practice, just games. Woohoo!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest