Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 01:44:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UBPDxw remarred sat. Found out step dad has anger issues  (Read 375 times)
Gmoney

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 19, 2015, 04:49:10 PM »

So one year after ex and i seperate she is no remarried.  On friday i finally decided to do mu due dillagence on the new guy since my three kids spend 40-45 % of their time with their mom.  12,10,6 are ages.

The first thing that stunk was the story the the new husband divorced his wife she got mad moved to CA and thats why he doesnt see his own 2 kids.  I never bought that BS.  

So using google fu i pulled his divorce and guess what she was the pleantiff and filed in may 2012. More google fu revearled several facebook posts from his ex wife from march 2013 where there were several Photos of holes in doors and a broken chair with clains of more damaged doors in the attuc. The posts claim the man(my kids new step dad) was the readon for the damages done in front of their two kids and made more claims of living like this for the past 12 years.  

More online research shows where the wife filed a suit agaist in in civil court for family violence.  It shows a evidecnce list and some other docs like restraing order and evidence list. However be ause it involves minor kids the docs are not viewable online.  I am headed to the courthouse tommirow to hopefully get the case file so i can see just what this guy had done in his previouce marage.

From the sounds of this he is violent wife left him moved acroos crounty. As far as i know he has not shown any of this to my ex wife or  my kids as of yet.  

However i know it will come out one day and with that i will go for full custody.  

Any advice or steps i need to take?

Im in GA and am thinking about getting a copy of the divorce palerwork from the courts. Is that public record as well?

Thanks in advance

So as i start to peice
ForeverDad
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: separated 2005 then divorced

You can't reason with the Voice of Unreason...

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 09:44:15 PM »

Courts have learned not to post everything online.  But I believe most of the information could be in the divorce file, you may be handed a folder to view.  Some documents such as custody evaluation reports, CPS reports, etc might be sealed.

Whatever you find, be very, very careful what you do with the information.  Unless there was a court 'Finding' then they are probably just considered to be 'allegations'.  Don't get yourself in trouble with the law or your ex by acting before thinking.  (My lawyer told the story where a father got a good evaluation and he plastered the confidential report around the neighborhood.  His sense of Justice got him in deep trouble.  And ever since the lawyers here aren't supposed to let their clients have the sensitive reports.)

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest