Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 09:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to remove myself from this can anyone help me with any advice please?  (Read 542 times)
Sweetestx
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: January 22, 2015, 08:41:31 PM »

Here goes nothing...

So, the guy I currently live with(My boyfriend whom is 20yrs older than I), throws ENORMOUS child like tantrums & demands 150% attention, being waited on hand & foot(food, laundry, extra tasks, errands,, as well as sex.

I thankfully have taken my innocent child out of this environment as of about 2 months ago )(been in current stance exactly 2yrs)) & it has more than just broken me into a thousand pieces!

at the current moment I am currently still in this certain specific relationship unfortunately which has me left to say and ask of you what steps are necessary to remove myself from this environment and how to

Go about my way by avoiding what's needed
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

formflier
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 08:58:59 PM »

Here goes nothing...

So, the guy I currently live with(My boyfriend whom is 20yrs older than I), throws ENORMOUS child like tantrums & demands 150% attention, being waited on hand & foot(food, laundry, extra tasks, errands,, as well as sex.

I thankfully have taken my innocent child out of this environment as of about 2 months ago )(been in current stance exactly 2yrs)) & it has more than just broken me into a thousand pieces!

at the current moment I am currently still in this certain specific relationship unfortunately which has me left to say and ask of you what steps are necessary to remove myself from this environment and how to

Go about my way by avoiding what's needed

Welcome Welcome

I'm glad you have found BPD family... .I think we can help you sort things out.

Please look to the right of the scree... .you will see... ."the lessons"

Please give them a good... long read.

From there we can help you sort out the status of your r/s (relationship)

Rapt Reader
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child
Relationship status: married

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 09:04:10 PM »

Hello, Sweetestx & I'd like to join formflier in welcoming you to our site.

I'm sorry for the troubles you are dealing with, and very happy to hear that you've been able to extricate your child from the trauma of this relationship. You've found the right place for insights and advice; I'm very glad you are here 

Since you are still in the relationship and living with your boyfriend, there are many things you can do right now to calm things down, and stop the bleeding: Before you can make anything better, you must stop making it worse (this is also found in the links to the right-hand side of this page).

But, are you fearful for your safety? If so, then please make a Safety Plan; this will help: Safety First. It will give you good ideas of what is and is not acceptable, and how to protect yourself. It will also probably answer your question about removing yourself from your situation.

If your boyfriend has BPD symptoms, behaviors and traits, the links I've given you will give you a very good idea of just how his mind works and what you can do to deal with him better. If you check around this site, you will find lots of videos, Workshops and Articles that will help you... .These Feature Articles (they are also found in the links under the 4 photos at the top of the Staying Board's list of threads) are very insightful and full of tips to help you, Sweetestx... .

Please tell us more of your story, and let us know how safe you are. And ask your questions; read all you can, and know that we are here for you 

Grey Kitty

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Separated

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 10:18:37 AM »

Hello and welcome!

You've already got pointers at some good resources here--when you have time, read away!

Meanwhile... .can you tell us a little more about your situation so we can support you with what you are dealing with today and tomorrow?

I'm unclear about your living and family situation--Do I have this right?

You have a bf that is very hard to live with. [understatement of the year, I'm sure!]

You are living with him today. (I think)

Is it his place, your place, or a place you rented/bought together?

You have a child you recently removed from this household to protect the child. How old is the child, and who is the child now living with? Is he the father of this child? Are there any other children, either yours, or his?

Do you have other friends or family members who support you?

Hang in there... .and please keep posting your story here--it really helps!

GK
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest