Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 24, 2024, 07:33:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worrying about things that aren't my issue to deal with  (Read 406 times)
Waddams

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Living single, dating wonderful woman now

« on: April 02, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »

So update on the breakup with exSO.

I've got my new place lined up.  Going to sign lease either weekend of April 18th or 25th.  Not sure which yet exactly.  But I've been approved for the rental house, and put down the hold deposit.  So it's mine.  Lease on new place ends April 30th, so I'll have time to move and get the current place cleaned up and fix a few minor things so I can get all of my security deposit back.  I'm trying to decide on timing, but that's a minor issue and not a big deal in the big scheme of things.

exSO will not tell me much about her move out plans.  I don't think she has a new place lined up.  I gave her notice to be out by April 23rd 5 weeks ago.  A mutual friend told me she's having problems getting an approval on a new place due to credit issues and not being able to demonstrate steady income as a realtor.  Basically, all her deals in the neighborhood she's selling don't close until May or June, so she can't show a track record of being able to pay.  She's really just trying to act all pitiful and wratchet up the sympathy because "everyone always abandons her".  Never mind she initiated the break up. 

From hearing a few phone convo's, and a few things she's said, it also seems her on-site real estate position might now be taking a swirl down the toilet.  I've gotten the impression the development owner is raising prices and it's drastically slowed down the flow of interested people coming in.  Combined with exSO's "Legend in her own mind" narcissism and track record of pissing off people she works with (which I've seen evidence of recently happening with this job too), I suspect yet another good opportunity for her is going the way of the do-do bird.  And of course, it will be all someone else's fault and not hers, she's better than the rest, knows better than them, and they are just foolish and stupid for not listening to her and they are just out to get her now.

Anyway, I'm also worrying about her moving out.  What's she gonna do?  The lease is in my name.  She just can't stay and squat after the lease is up.  She also apparently can't find anywhere to go.  She has 4 kids.  And she's obsessed with not switching their school districts.  The district we're in is the most expensive around because it has a great school system. 

And I also can't help thinking I'd love to ask her what she was thinking back when she started the final blow up?  I mean, she got the stability in her life to launch a real estate career from me.  Her kids and her own literal well being was from me.  Why would you risk that over not liking a birthday present?  How out of touch can you be?  I know she thought at the time that she was this high-faluting real estate person and would be getting all this money soon, and she was so awesome she didn't need me, she didn't anyone, etc.  As I said above, a legend in her own mind.  And a totally unrealistic view of life.  No real understanding of reality.  He!, she's still on my phone plan.  She gave me money for her portion last month, but has not responded to my "it's phone bill time, need your portion again."  The entitlement is amazing.  I want her off my plan, she refuses to go set up her own account.  Or she tried and they denied her.  Regardless it is not my problem.  I don't have to provide and ex- with a cell phone.  Even her's and her kids phones are actually mine.  I've paid just about every penny for the phone and service costs, and they are legally mine under my account name.  I could, if I were to jsut be an a-hole, just turn it off and demand she turn over the phones so I could sell them and pay off the balance on them.  I know she'd refuse, and then I'd have to either pay them off anyway, or call the cops and report the phones as stolen.

Same thing for the move out, is she really going to do nothing and just be stuck on April 30th?  Is she really going to push things to the extreme like this?  I know the answer is yes, and yet, I can't make myself totally accept it and take steps I need to like go ahead and turn the phones off and demand their return.  IF she refuses and the cops get involved, having her arrested for stealing them basically could even help with grounds to kick her out of the house before the lease ends.

I'm just tired of the drama with her and want this all to be over.  I want her to start being a grown up and taking care of herself again.  I know that's unrealistic.  If she could/would, then I wouldn't be dealing with this situation to start with.  Ugh.  I'm gonna be stressing out about this until it's resolved.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest