Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 08:41:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Software tool to help inspiration  (Read 468 times)
DyingLove

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: May 04, 2015, 12:13:04 PM »

This may be just a bit odd for the "leaving" category. I just thought of this as a tool that my help others.

I currently use a small program on my computer. It's called SIMPLE STICKY NOTES. Its a free utility.  It makes notes that stay on your desktop that look like sticky notes.  You can make as many as you want and you can CUT and PASTE right into them.  I use this to keep all kinds of notes that I might forget, so a couple of minutes ago I reading a post that had a very good passage and I was just thinking that I would like to start a list or some kind of journal of things that others might say besides myself.  So the lightbulb went on above my head.  I started a new note, and named it inspiration and I cut and pasted a passage from a thread into the note.  Couldn't be easier and it's right there for me to refer to in times that I may have to refer to it quickly.  Not like anyone couldn't have or didn't think of it, it's just that when our minds are tired as well as cluttered, the easy things don't register.

Here is a link where you can get the software foc.  Make sure you have antivirus (always).

www.simplestickynotes.com/?utm_source=ssn

I've been using this software for at least a year with no problems.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest