Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 05:49:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Skills we were never taught
A 3 Minute Lesson
on Ending Conflict
Communication Skills-
Don't Be Invalidating
Listen with Empathy -
A Powerful Life Skill
Setting Boundaries
and Setting Limits
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help with this relationship  (Read 418 times)
TheMan68

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: April 10, 2016, 10:29:31 AM »

Hello!

I am in love with a women with BPD,bipoler,adhd,posttraumatisk stressyndrom and alout more.

I just had my first "splitting" and it crushed and broke my heart really hard and she flirted with another man

witch was very brutal to me... .I have gone though alout with her since the beginning of the year.

We were actually freinds as a start and then it touched love alout of times and she had feelings for me.

I miss her so very much now!

As i said the first time I went through a splitting and I was not preperad for that so i got both extremly sad

and very angry fro everything a did in my power in over time to support her... .

So now I am reading very much about BPD just to make myself ten times stronger and I have a strong drive to

try and win her back... .I feel comfterbal that she will do that after a while after all people i talked to and

read alout on the net.

So please people... .Dont say give her upp. I already know that its tuff... .i just want to have the best advice how

to deal with it and know it is going to happen again and learn to be much stronger... .

I mean love can really make you climb a mountain for a women... .and I am willing to do that. Please help!
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

TheMan68

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 10:42:22 AM »

I most also say one positiv thing that she sms,d me her new mobil number so she does not seem to totally want me gone... .
Bpdsupporter

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 10:48:22 AM »

Heartbreak always sucks! I feel your pain. The advice I give you may not be the most popular but it really helped me the most. I began to pray. Pray that my partner be blessed I prayed for their well-being that he will find peace. Prayer develops empathy and really helped me heal. Which is my next advice to you. It's so important that you get some much needed healing. Use his time to really focus on your happiness. Heartache can bring depression and anxiety. If you focus on getting the help you need emotionally spiritually and physically you will be better  equipped to deal with what ever comes.

I know where you been when you love someone so much. So just be patient take care of you and know that you are not alone. I would definitely seek the advice of a therapists or a pastor or counseler someone you can trust who can help you during this rough time.

Because if you are going to be in a relationship with someone with BPD your well-being is going to have to be a priority for the challenges you will face in this special but sometimes stressful relationship. But I will tell you there is hope that you can have a rewarding and fulfilling relationship with someone with BPD. I'm living proof. But take care of you first OK! One thing at a time. You be well... .and just know you are not alone. Peace!
TheMan68

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 11:07:56 AM »

Thank you so much Bpdsupporter!:)

yes Ill do what ever i takes for me to get stronger in myself and I´m willing to learn

how to (if there is a chance) to minimise the risk o splitting... .to gain her trust and

that she feels the comfort of me always... .

Btw! witch button do you press to answer

in this forum?hehe... .this inboxxed answer to i wrote does not look right. hmm?
TheMan68

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 11:16:25 AM »

And now I am even planning/thinking and reaserching... .even taking my time listening to old

sound clips from her on the mobile of things she said to me what she likes and so on... .

I am trying to sync with her and trying to make her feel happy with me... .I almost get tears

to my eyes that she almost always said that i make her happy... .

But now I am going to giver her space and I must have patence untill she wrights to me again.

If it takes to long I am planning on sending a nice card to her and telling her that I understand

what is going on and you are forgiven even if you hurted me realy bad but I am stronger now

for you and I will be more prepared of you" and also buy something nice for her, thinking about

buying something for her dogs" its like her children so I think that could be smart... .well Im just planning.Smiling (click to insert in post)
Bpdsupporter

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 09:14:02 PM »

Your welcome! sounds like your staying positive and optimistic. I know you miss her so just be patient and like you said give her space. Try and keep busy too so your mind won't be so occupied about your relationship. Do something special for yourself something that will make you happy. Also one thing that really helps me is journalling. It's a great way to release all your feelings. Keep your head up and please take some time to do something you really really enjoy. Buy yourself something nice, take a nice walk, go get a message, go for a bike ride

Make sure you get plenty of rest too. If you have trouble sleeping passionflower or camamile tea is great to sip on before bedtime. Also there's a fantastic all natural supplement that my pwBPD and I take called Inositol also known as vitimin B8. It's really helped us both with anxiety. Check with your Dr of course but you can get it at any health food store. These are just a few self care suggestions that will help you as your waiting to see what happens next... so no matter what the outcome you can get some healing. You deserve happiness and I really hope that things will work out for you.

Be well and Peace!
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 12:54:11 PM »

hi TheMan68 

can you tell us a bit more about the circumstances leading to the breakup, and whats going on now? are the two of you in contact?

this will help us better understand how we can help Smiling (click to insert in post)

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
livednlearned
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Family other
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 04:41:47 PM »

So please people... .Dont say give her upp. I already know that its tuff... .i just want to have the best advice how

to deal with it and know it is going to happen again and learn to be much stronger... .

I mean love can really make you climb a mountain for a women... .and I am willing to do that. Please help!

Hi TheMan68,

You're in the right place. This board is safe board to express how you feel and focus on the skills needed to move forward.  Smiling (click to insert in post)

Like you said, the fact she messaged you is a sign she isn't likely to disappear for good.

Can you tell us a little about what happened to lead to the split? The note you're planning on sending might not be a great idea, it's hard to tell without the details. If it feels like you are appeasing her, that gets a whole loop of bad behavior going that you want to avoid.

We're here to listen and help you through this.

LnL

Breathe.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest