Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 27, 2024, 04:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I broke NC and got a very harsh response. I Feel like a monster.  (Read 965 times)
SheAskedForaBreak

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: August 22, 2016, 09:32:02 AM »

We split up for the 3rd or 4th time in three months back in June.  I still love her and I can't get her out of my head or my heart.  During this break I sent her one message on facebook a week after the break up, one happy birthday message via text, and over the last two weeks I sent messages on each Friday that said, "Hey" and "Hey you, I hope you have a good weekend."  That's four messages in 2 months with no response.  I was ready to quit trying.  She finally responded Friday evening with, ":)o not try to text or communicate with me again."  When I responded and asked, "May I ask why?  I was hoping we could still be friends." she responded with, ":)o not text or try to communicate with me again. I do not have to explain. If you do again I will block you." 

My friends and I discussed this over the weekend.  We all agree I cannot ever reach out to her again.  I am fearful she is claiming I am obsessed with her or something to that effect.  She split up with me each time via a text and while in previous times I had asked her to meet up with me to discuss our breakup, asking to say good bye, this time she ended things and it feels pretty final.  My friends and I were all confused by her threat to block me.  It's as though she wants to leave the door open, but it is a one way path where only she can walk through, not me. 

I'm having a very hard time with this whole process and I'm sad in a way I haven't experienced in a long time.  I feel so much shame over falling in love with someone so quickly and allowing myself to become vulnerable to someone who has fabricated a scenario that makes me look like an awful person.  And I know if she called and apologized to me, I'd take her back in a second. 

Feeling so lost... .

bus boy

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:39:57 AM »

HI. The whole process is sad and painful and it never gets better if we try to hang on. All we do is feed them. It's a tough go, I to suffered a lot, I know exactly how you feel. My T taught me how to reframe my thinking. Think of it as a blessing she's gone. I see it so clear now how destructive the NPD/BPD is.
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 10:47:53 AM »

Busboy, my T won't really let me talk about his experience.  She continually redirects me to what I'm feeling and telling me I'm thinking about her feelings too often.  I understand the strategy behind this, but I've not been allowed to grieve and let go.  My exBPDgf didn't let me even talk to her at the end, only texts messages.  My T wants me to focus on why I'm hung up on her, but if I can't ever express this then how do I move on?  I feel like her text left a door open, even if it only open on her side.  I really do appreciate the advice, I just have to experience my feelings before I can let go and move on.  I just don't understand why she didn't have me blocked already, I was ready to give up and move on after I sent the last message.  Now it's as though I'm back in the mud and sinking.   
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 11:00:55 AM »

this is really tough, SheAskedForaBreak. i feel your pain.

I feel like her text left a door open, even if it only open on her side.
... .
I just don't understand why she didn't have me blocked already,

i remember trying to force the exchange of belongings after my relationship ended because i believed that she would use them as a means to reengage down the road. she never did, and long after i gave up trying, i realized that belief was only serving to keep me stuck.

it is tough to hear, no doubt, but "do not communicate with me again" should not be viewed as leaving a door open. and lets assume for a moment that it is: is that a place where you want to wait for something that may or may not happen? if so, for how long?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
steelwork

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 11:03:44 AM »

Busboy, my T won't really let me talk about his experience.  She continually redirects me to what I'm feeling and telling me I'm thinking about her feelings too often.

That is a feeling: the feeling of wanting to think about her feelings. Can you talk about that in therapy? It is a BIG DEAL for me: the need to focus on other people's feelings. And it was a major insight for me when I realized how difficult it was for me to stay on myself. There are deep reasons -- in my case, having to do with not feeling entitled to my own emotions when I was little.

My advice would be to give your T the benefit of the doubt on this for a while. See what happens when you focus on yourself, and if the grief over your ex changes.

Excerpt

I'm not sure i understand this. Is the door open on her side because you will answer it, whereas she won't answer her door? One way to address this imbalance is to not answer the door.
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 11:13:44 AM »

it is tough to hear, no doubt, but "do not communicate with me again" should not be viewed as leaving a door open. and lets assume for a moment that it is: is that a place where you want to wait for something that may or may not happen? if so, for how long?
[/quote]

I hear you loud and clear.  I heard her loud and clear.  If she is just closing the door how cold she have been saying, "I love you, I never stopped loving you.  Even when I tried I couldn't stop." the night we got back together if she is so opposed to the thought of me in her life now? 

All of this most recent breaks was because I shared an insecurity and asked a questions about where she stayed the night when she went home for Father's Day.  She had told me she was hung over that morning after drinking at a male friend's house in her hometown. 
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 11:17:08 AM »

Excerpt

Excerpt
I'm not sure i understand this. Is the door open on her side because you will answer it, whereas she won't answer her door? One way to address this imbalance is to not answer the door.

I love working with my T, I will share with her how I'm feeling.  I would answer the door for my exBPD.  I've spent two months trying to "get over it" and I haven't waivered on how I feel.  I have other options, I have a great girl in my life who isn't a "fixer-upper" of any kind, but I still miss my exBPD more than I can describe.  I know she won't ever talk to me again, maybe I should be grateful for that.  Unfortunately I am crushed by that thought.  I love her.
steelwork

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 11:21:01 AM »

I've spent two months trying to "get over it" and I haven't waivered on how I feel. 

Okay. So don't force it. Think of your longing as something you can't do anything about for now, and focus on yourself.

As to your non-fixer-upper: does she know how you feel?
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 11:29:10 AM »

I've spent two months trying to "get over it" and I haven't waivered on how I feel. 

Okay. So don't force it. Think of your longing as something you can't do anything about for now, and focus on yourself.

As to your non-fixer-upper: does she know how you feel?

She isn't aware of my unresolved feelings about my last relationship.  I don't want to burden her or scare her away.  The more I talk about this the crazier I feel. 
steelwork

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 11:33:10 AM »

She isn't aware of my unresolved feelings about my last relationship.  I don't want to burden her or scare her away.  The more I talk about this the crazier I feel. 

I'm going to gently ask if you are truly available for a relationship with this person.

I ask not because it's "unfair" to her. I'm thinking about you. You only have a certain amount of emotional resources right now, and it sounds like you're having a hard time allocating them to the job of getting better. Getting enmeshed in a new relationship that is already fraught might not be a good use of your resources.
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 11:39:01 AM »

I'm going to gently ask if you are truly available for a relationship with this person.

Honestly, I don't know.
steelwork

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 11:43:34 AM »

So what's the plan? What can you do to get yourself unstuck?

Brainstorm! Write down any idea that comes to your head.
Rayban

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 11:50:44 AM »

HI. The whole process is sad and painful and it never gets better if we try to hang on. All we do is feed them. It's a tough go, I to suffered a lot, I know exactly how you feel. My T taught me how to reframe my thinking. Think of it as a blessing she's gone. I see it so clear now how destructive the NPD/BPD is.

Hi SheAskedFora,

I feel for you, having pretty much lived through the same thing. When we break no contact, we give them the power to rub salt on a new wound.

I agree with the above quote. For your ex, this is just another opportunity to one up you in the never ending game.  For her it's validation and supply that you still want to keep contact. It's an opportunity to play victim by making you out to be a stalker and yet another blow to your self esteem.

You are lucky to have someone new in your life.  Be fair with her if you truly want this relationship to work. If you do, it's one more reason to block your ex and move on.

SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 02:28:04 PM »

So what's the plan? What can you do to get yourself unstuck?

Brainstorm! Write down any idea that comes to your head.

My next vacation starts 09/02/2016.  I'm going back to see my brother's family in Charlotte.  I was down there in March for our bday, he's my twin, so this will be the same place where I started talking to my exBPDgf on Tinder.  When I got home she and I started dating.  Maybe it will be good to go back and retrace some steps that led to this whole debacle.  It's hard to believe this experience is only six months old. 

My hope is that a backpacking trip I have planned in the Smokey Mountains will help clear my head and remind me of how great I really am. 
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2016, 02:35:16 PM »

Excerpt

Hi SheAskedFora,

I agree with the above quote. For your ex, this is just another opportunity to one up you in the never ending game.  For her it's validation and supply that you still want to keep contact. It's an opportunity to play victim by making you out to be a stalker and yet another blow to your self esteem.

I just never thought she'd go there.  Our last conversation when she ended things she said I scared her by stopping by unannounced, she invited me in and I left when she asked me to leave.  I did return and ask for a hug, she invited me in and again when she said she wanted me to go I did.  She ended it via a text says, "this breaks my heart, but I can't see you anymore." 

I think it was reasonable of me to reach out considering the mixed signals.  Her signals are no longer mixed, she hates me and is probably using my last text to show how psycho I am.  Though, how could anyone say I'm psycho for saying "Happy B-day!" or "Hey"?
UnforgivenII

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 03:29:24 PM »

Never never break no contact.
I.learned it the hard way. He came to my house... .told me he loved me but it could not work because of me. Rejected my hugs. And told me to go with another man.

Rayban

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 04:32:24 PM »

Excerpt

Hi SheAskedFora,

I just never thought she'd go there.  Our last conversation when she ended things she said I scared her by stopping by unannounced, she invited me in and I left when she asked me to leave.  I did return and ask for a hug, she invited me in and again when she said she wanted me to go I did.  She ended it via a text says, "this breaks my heart, but I can't see you anymore." 

I think it was reasonable of me to reach out considering the mixed signals.  Her signals are no longer mixed, she hates me and is probably using my last text to show how psycho I am.  Though, how could anyone say I'm psycho for saying "Happy B-day!" or "Hey"?

Reasonable to a normal person, but remember if your ex is Bpd then you are dealing with a mentally disordered person. Reasonable is not within their realm.

Reading your last post stating she didn't like you coming around announced, and now she's telling you she doesn't want you to contact her, is it possible that she was and or is with your replacement?

If you insist on wanting to chase her, you're best bet is getting on with your life. Don't contact her, infact block her. Make it public that you are dating other women. Won't be long till she's literally knocking at your door.

I speak from personal experience.  When trying to detach from the wreck that was my relationship,  she would ultimately come around when I was finally beginning to let go. She will really feel losing an attachment.  As it stands now, she's putting you on the back burner. She's basically saying don't call me, I'll call you.
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »

Excerpt
I speak from personal experience.  When trying to detach from the wreck that was my relationship,  she would ultimately come around when I was finally beginning to let go. She will really feel losing an attachment.  As it stands now, she's putting you on the back burner. She's basically saying don't call me, I'll call you.

I am definitely doing the following at this moment:
- Deleting her number and any remaining voicemails
- Blocking her on facebook
- I am dating someone else who is unquestionably a better fit for a long term relationship
- I am friends with a lot of women and we all post pictures together on fb. 

I know if she's looked at my page she's seen these pictures.  I don't know if she has a replacement, oddly it doesn't bother me if she does.  Her responses seemed like she was putting on a show, several of my friends thought so as well.  And despite the finality of her response it feels like she's left an option for us to talk, if SHE ever feels like it. 
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2016, 04:43:45 PM »

Never never break no contact.
I.learned it the hard way. He came to my house... .told me he loved me but it could not work because of me. Rejected my hugs. And told me to go with another man.

I think you may be right, I've broken NC 3 or 4 times now and each break was more painful than the last.
Icanteven

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 05:31:31 PM »

And despite the finality of her response it feels like she's left an option for us to talk, if SHE ever feels like it. 

Did I miss something from a previous thread?  How is she trying to leave the door open exactly?  There is zero ambiguity in what she's communicated.   None.  Zilch.

I can get my wife on the phone *right now* and have a pleasant conversation with her and there is zero chance of us reconciling.  Your ex is telling you in no uncertain terms not to talk to her any more and you have hope?

I know we're conditioned by the disconnect between their words and their behavior to second guess and read between the lines, but I'm not sure why you or your friends are trying to divine any other meaning than "it's over."   You say you're dating someone who is dating material?  Do that.  Stop this. 

joeramabeme

Relationship status: In process of divorcing

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »

She Asked
I understand what you are describing here and it is very painful.  In my case, I did not try and socially communicate with her, but had to complete divorce business.  The replies (or lack of) made it very clear that I was not to contact her with a social agenda because it would be met with ice. 

I think what makes this so hard is the memory of our ex being kind, loving, warm and us the light of their lives.  But the truth is that this was not likely a complete portrayal of their feelings.  Yes, it was a part of it; but there was likely a lot more going on that was kept from us. 

I know my ex kept things wrapped up very tightly inside.  And although she openly loved me, I now see that she was likely not liking alot about me and this eventually morphed into a scary place for her where it was safer to not show any feelings.  Why exactly I cannot say - although I have speculated. 

My point is that your feelings of missing her are understandable but likely an incomplete picture of her feelings.  She is now communicating the best she can that she does not want contact.  If I can give you anything to hold onto it is this; an attempt to continue to reach out to her will drive her further away.  This may not be a healthy perspective to hold for the long term, but in the short term, it can be very valuable until you have had some more time to digest the history of your r/s and get a more objective picture.

I understand your pain.  As you learn more and process more, your perspective and understanding will change - I promise.

JRB
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2016, 09:32:04 PM »

Excerpt
Did I miss something from a previous thread?  How is she trying to leave the door open exactly?  There is zero ambiguity in what she's communicated.   None.  Zilch.

I can get my wife on the phone *right now* and have a pleasant conversation with her and there is zero chance of us reconciling.  Your ex is telling you in no uncertain terms not to talk to her any more and you have hope?

I know we're conditioned by the disconnect between their words and their behavior to second guess and read between the lines, but I'm not sure why you or your friends are trying to divine any other meaning than "it's over."   You say you're dating someone who is dating material?  Do that.  Stop this. 

This isn't very helpful.  I'm very happy you are still able to get your ex on the phone any time you like.  It's been 3 days dude, I'm allowed to be irrational and hurt right now.  I'M NOT CONTACTING HER!  Honestly you've come across in a way that makes me feel unsafe about opening up on here. 
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2016, 09:34:09 PM »

She is now communicating the best she can that she does not want contact.  If I can give you anything to hold onto it is this; an attempt to continue to reach out to her will drive her further away.  

I know she doesn't want to talk to me.  I haven't tried to contact her since we had that exchange.  
Confused99

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 04:53:43 AM »

My ex said almost identically the same words that yours did. She stated please stop contacting me and harassing me. But sometime she would say that and then call me 10 minutes later. I know  it's really hard. It took me a while to break that cycle. I can honestly tell you you will get there I know firsthand. I've now gone two months no contact. She started contacting me again to get together  or asking if we could be friends. It's still the hardest thing I've done to ignore all that. But I know who she is and she'll never change. So hang in there. Stop contacting me is just to show control.   Like I said mine would say that and then contact me. As hard as it is,  give her what she wants and ignore her and she will come back but the question is what do you do when that happens?  I went back man.  Multiple times.  Each time worse.  Each time the lying and cheating worse.  The more she is on her own the more she slips further into that world.  I keep telling myself do I want a life where I need to worry every second of every day?  Sure I miss her but that sounds like hell on earth.  Good luck
Rayban

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 06:05:56 AM »

My ex said almost identically the same words that yours did. She stated please stop contacting me and harassing me. But sometime she would say that and then call me 10 minutes later. I know  it's really hard. It took me a while to break that cycle. I can honestly tell you you will get there I know firsthand. I've now gone two months no contact. She started contacting me again to get together  or asking if we could be friends. It's still the hardest thing I've done to ignore all that. But I know who she is and she'll never change. So hang in there. Stop contacting me is just to show control.   Like I said mine would say that and then contact me. As hard as it is,  give her what she wants and ignore her and she will come back but the question is what do you do when that happens?  I went back man.  Multiple times.  Each time worse.  Each time the lying and cheating worse.  The more she is on her own the more she slips further into that world.  I keep telling myself do I want a life where I need to worry every second of every day?  Sure I miss her but that sounds like hell on earth.  Good luck

Could have written this my self. Everything had to be on her terms   After a break-up it was always don't ever contact me again,  never her saying I won't ever contact you again.  It would last days sometimes weeks, and she would reinitiate contact,  and I would go back. The one time I broke no contact, she made me feel like a stalker.

Its been said that it's all about the chase for the BPD. Once they know they have you it's game over for them, for us it's just more misery.  Continued recycles just meant more cheating more lying  just to up the drama and see how far she could push it.
Icanteven

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2016, 07:03:33 AM »

It's been 3 days dude, I'm allowed to be irrational and hurt right now.  I'M NOT CONTACTING HER!  Honestly you've come across in a way that makes me feel unsafe about opening up on here. 

It's not about not contacting her.  It's about acknowledging reality in all it's effed-up suckiness.  This thread continues a trend I've noticed on the website of late that ought to be called "The Onion's 'Letters to Prudy' or BPD Thread?" Just in the last few days I've read these gems:

"I was convicted of domestic violence; why is my SO so personality disordered?"
"My ex is an alcoholic stalker who breaks into my home; this can end well, right?"
"My ex posted a pic with her boyfriend of a year on Facebook; why is she trying to hurt ME?
"I'm divorcing my husband after two months of marriage; why is he so impulse-disordered?"
"I'm dating another woman and my ex has threatened to block me if I contact her again; there's still a chance our relationship can be saved, right?"

I'm sorry you're going through this and I'm sure her mixed messages in the past only add fuel to the fire, but let's recap:

You're dating someone else.  How is that fair to her?
She's asked for no contact?  What's ambiguous about that?

Other members have had their SOs do this and then resume contact.  Maybe your's will too, but there's a binary outcome here:

1) She really means it, in which case there's nothing for you to do;
2) She'll break NC at some point, on her terms, in which case there's nothing for you to do. 

Either of those look appealing?  You say yourself you're beginning a healthy adult relationship, at least from her end.  Does she know you'd drop her for your ex?  And, what does that say about your readiness to date?
Fr4nz

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 07:41:06 AM »

I know my ex kept things wrapped up very tightly inside.  And although she openly loved me, I now see that she was likely not liking alot about me and this eventually morphed into a scary place for her where it was safer to not show any feelings.  Why exactly I cannot say - although I have speculated.  

My point is that your feelings of missing her are understandable but likely an incomplete picture of her feelings.

Joe,

you mentioned a very important point. I can relate.

My ex wrote for me 2-3 very short love poems during the r/s, where there was a great deal of love/hate and internal suffering. I still have them, up to this day, and each time I read them it's really striking how I missed the red flags present in those poems.

At that time I didn't really grasp the importance (and severity) of those words, clear indicators of the inner turmoil that was going on in her mind.

Externally, she was professing I was the love of her life (and I believe she believed those words, at that time), yet there was a great deal of unnecessary (and extreme) drama, which was probably the only dysfunctional, unstructured way she knew to express that turmoil.

All in all, we indeed see a small part of what is really going on in their minds.
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 08:05:49 AM »

It's been 3 days dude, I'm allowed to be irrational and hurt right now.  I'M NOT CONTACTING HER!  Honestly you've come across in a way that makes me feel unsafe about opening up on here. 

It's not about not contacting her.  It's about acknowledging reality in all it's effed-up suckiness.  This thread continues a trend I've noticed on the website of late that ought to be called "The Onion's 'Letters to Prudy' or BPD Thread?" Just in the last few days I've read these gems:

"I was convicted of domestic violence; why is my SO so personality disordered?"
"My ex is an alcoholic stalker who breaks into my home; this can end well, right?"
"My ex posted a pic with her boyfriend of a year on Facebook; why is she trying to hurt ME?
"I'm divorcing my husband after two months of marriage; why is he so impulse-disordered?"
"I'm dating another woman and my ex has threatened to block me if I contact her again; there's still a chance our relationship can be saved, right?"

I'm sorry you're going through this and I'm sure her mixed messages in the past only add fuel to the fire, but let's recap:

You're dating someone else.  How is that fair to her?
She's asked for no contact?  What's ambiguous about that?

Other members have had their SOs do this and then resume contact.  Maybe your's will too, but there's a binary outcome here:

1) She really means it, in which case there's nothing for you to do;
2) She'll break NC at some point, on her terms, in which case there's nothing for you to do. 

Either of those look appealing?  You say yourself you're beginning a healthy adult relationship, at least from her end.  Does she know you'd drop her for your ex?  And, what does that say about your readiness to date?

Icanteven, I have asked you not to post on here with your angry, hateful responses.  Please don't use this forum as a means to beat me up for wishing I'd hear from her.  It has only been a few days, I'm coping and your "feedback" isn't helpful.  Please discontinue posting on this subject.  If you have an issue with what you see in other posts find a way to communicate that with the group, my post is not a sounding board for your ill feelings.  Thank You.
SheAskedForaBreak

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 09:51:36 AM »

In a previous post I told the story of how I broke NC.   I reached out to my exBPDgf and was told, ":)o not text or try to communicate with me."  When I asked, "May I ask why?"  "I was hoping we could be friends." she simply responded, ":)o not text or try to communicate with me.  I do not have to explain why.  If you do again I will block you."  I feel like crap.

At this time I know the only way we will ever talk again is if she reaches out to me.  I have blocked her on social media, deleted her number and erased all but one happy voicemail that I plan to delete tonight.  I am trying to get in to see my T this week.  I do a great job of keeping busy, dating, and looking ahead.  

After weeks of NC I just thought she might have changed her mind.  We had broken up 3-4 times after beginning a relationship in March.  She went home with me on the first night and stayed over, I guess this should have been a red flag.  Within a few weeks I almost said I love you and she jumped all over it, saying I love you in very intense ways, capturing my heart.  Soon after we had a fight and the break up, get back together cycle started.  

We broke up on Father's Day.  She had gone back to her hometown a couple of hours away and on that morning she mentioned she was hung over after drinking with a male friend of hers.  I was a little less than happy, but I had previously asked not to discuss big issues via text.  She kept pressing me throughout the day about whether or not I was upset and I finally spilled it and said, "It wasn't awesome to hear that you spent the evening getting drunk with another guy after we agreed to be exclusive."  She could have mentioned this to me the night before, but she didn't.  "You have nothing to worry about, have fun with your dad!"  

It escalated, I asked too many questions finally asking where she slept the night before.  That was all it took, she was done.  I stopped by her house when I got back to town, she let me in her front door, refused to discuss it and asked me to leave.  I knew we were though.  I went back to her door, she let me inside again and I asked for a hug and she shouted, "No!" and backed away.  A few days later she ambiguously ended things via a text.  When I asked if I understood what I was reading she said, "I know you don't think this effects me, but it does.  It breaks my heart to say this, but I can't see you anymore."  "I won't be in a relationship where I am not trusted."  She left me feeling as though this was ALL MY FAULT.  Now I sit and wonder what I could have done differently... .
fromheeltoheal

Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 10:11:08 AM »

Hi SAFB-

So what's the goal?  She has stated pretty clearly that she doesn't want to communicate with you, no ambiguity there, so what are you going to do?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest