Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 02:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is wrong with them?  (Read 343 times)
bus boy

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: October 09, 2016, 04:08:24 PM »

I got a very abusive text from xw. She is accusing me of things I'm not even doing. She's getting worse. She also said in a text that she had missed a day a week from work to pick s10 up at school bc he misses her bc of his access with me. I checked last year's attendance for s10 and he missed 5 days from January to may and I can account for 3 of those days. We are going back to court, I have her texts stating she missed all those days from work from January to may. My math tells me that's at least 16 days, s10's  attendance says 5 days. What is she trying to prove? 
ForeverDad
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: separated 2005 then divorced

You can't reason with the Voice of Unreason...

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 07:37:58 AM »

It could be one or more of several factors.  It could be her perceptions are overwhelming whatever memory she has of reality.  It could be her trying to smear you as much as she can, trying to make you look worse than she does.  It could be that she doesn't think you have a log or record of those days and so her claims would have more impact.

Early in the case it may be that her actions were seen as a barking watchdog giving a warning to be investigated.  Over time she is still barking, but more and more as a toothless dog barking at every noise.

In my last time at court I presented the school's log of tardy arrivals and absences.  She had a dozen or so tardies and I had two.  I don't recall the court specifically mentioning it but combined with the teachers' testimony and other issues, the court ruled I should move up from equal time to majority time during the school year.  She kept her equal time during the summer.

Nope

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex
Relationship status: married

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 09:44:57 AM »

She could feel like she missed a day a week. To her feelings are facts. DH's uBPDex once complained over the phone that she couldn't get quality time with the kids because he came and took them during every long weekend from school. We live out of state so DH was entitled to one weekend per month when he could afford the trip. We went back and tested her compliant against reality and it turned out DH had taken them for long weekends twice in a year and a half.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest