Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 23, 2024, 03:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worn Out  (Read 388 times)
Baby Girl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child

« on: January 10, 2017, 04:47:09 PM »

Good Evening,
I just need to process. So my baby boy is being transferred on Thursday into long term care. I miss him so much but I really need for him to get the help that he needs. I am so mentally stressed out and it is wearing on my physical body. I have Lupus and Fibromyalgia and this is not helping my pain and peace of mind at all. I am just trying to hand in there so I can be a whole person for my son. Thank God for my significant other because he helps me to stay focused and sane. Ultimately I thank God for Jesus because I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a belief system. This has just been a rocky road for my family. Nothing that I have ever experienced in my life. I thought when I lost my husband 4 years ago to cancer was the hardest thing i would ever have to deal with but this is really hard having my 16 year old in a mental hospital. He has never been away from home. He is a sweet boy and he is really trying. Just needed to vent.

Thanks! 

Baby Girl
Our objective is to better understand the struggles our child faces and to learn the skills to improve our relationship and provide a supportive environment and also improve on our own emotional responses, attitudes and effectiveness as a family leaders
drained1996

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 11:45:00 PM »

hi baby girl,

just wanted to say I'm sorry you're having to deal with this right now.  Very tough to see a child we love in these circumstances.  Good however, that there is treatment happening as that is a needed thing for their process.  Here is a big hug before I head off to bed   

We are here to walk with you.  Keep posting!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest