Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 07:14:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: They have to inject their venom  (Read 331 times)
bus boy

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: March 02, 2017, 04:26:55 AM »

I was thinking today how good things are, I am feeling the best in years, how nice it was I haven't heard from Xw for weeks but all good things must come to an end. Yesterday I picked s10 up at 4:00 but I did not know the judge changed pick up time to 5:00pm. Xw text me that I should of picked him up at 5:00. It's been 4:00 for a long time Xw should of left it be but she couldn't. I replied very polite and said as adults we can agree to keep the 4:00 pick up, and I gave my very logical reasons that any normal parent would say sounds good but with any normal parent none of this would ever of happened. Her text reply was the usual ignorance. Maybe this should be on coparenting board but I just wanted to share how good things are with the BPD/NPD gone from our life and how well we learn to process their awfulness once they are gone from our life. I went on with my access evening like I didn't hear from her at all. Life is very good with the BPD/NPD gone, it just takes time.
Mr.R.Indignation

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 07:11:16 AM »

Not had deal with all the stuff you've been through and yet this is the first week I really feel liberated, so congrats man. I've been following your posts on and off since I joined. It's nice to have stuck around and seen people's progress. So yeah, congrats on getting through. It's a beautiful world, am I right?
bus boy

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 10:44:21 AM »

Thanks a lot, it is a good world. Things have been improving for a long time. It's been slow but worth every bit of pain I've been through. I figure it time to share the good that comes with the recovery of a BPD/ NPD r/s. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Mutt
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 03:31:05 PM »

Hi bus boy,

I'm glad that it worked out for you, she may try to bait you at switch on / switch off days, don't take the bait, don't try to reason logic because it won't work don't JADE. You can make it a goal to not justify, you don't have to explain anything to anyone.

Don't "JADE" (justify, argue, defend, explain)

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
bus boy

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 08:41:55 PM »

HI Mutt, logic does not come to play in any way what so ever with Xw or probably any personality disordered person. I tried to make my logic sound like it would benifit s10 and it would but Xw won't even coparent for the sake of our son. If Xw feels it's a personal request for me, the outcome for s10 means nothing to her.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest