Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 12:11:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Skills we were never taught
A 3 Minute Lesson
on Ending Conflict
Communication Skills-
Don't Be Invalidating
Listen with Empathy -
A Powerful Life Skill
Setting Boundaries
and Setting Limits
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone's BPD x gotten a protection order and if so did they return?  (Read 360 times)
Idsrvt2

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: March 31, 2017, 10:51:17 AM »

After are last fall out he went from saying he was getting one to saying he wasn't... .the next day police served me the order.  It was for sending texts and he brought up two instances months ago where I stopped by his house after he tried to break up, he invited me in both times.
I got a PO on his as he has guns and I felt his behaviour was becoming very scary and he even said he would blow his head off.
He really hurt me during the breakup via phone so imlashed back and said some nasty things.
To make a long story short in court he wanted to drop the orders his atty replayed a msg the x felt terrible for the breakup and only did so because he has slow self esteem and felt I deserve better.   We had that extended and I got an attorney... next court date, he would not agree to sixth months protection, Andy this time only wanted a month.
I'm gathering he is afraid as I threatened to report him to his job as he's my letter carrier and would use work time to dump me, enter my home etc.  in the past I threatened this and he shrugged it off... .this time it was an issue.

After six hours in court the judge made the attorneys tell both sides that its four months or both might be dropped. 
The x looked scared in court, and now has all his guns removed supposedly.
I'm not sure if I've been painted black or not.
I just find it odd that so far he has not broken the order or contacted me.
I regret the things I said about getting him reported... .I do not regret msg his mother that he threatened to kill himself. 
I'm sure he's happy now in his room where he feels he belongs all alone on 2nd life.  I was trying to help him break back out into life as he went reclusive six years ago... he felt he is too far gone as he has no connection or emotions at all.

He was in therapy last we talked but only went to one appointment... in most of my texts I told him to please get help as he is declining rapidly.

I'm amazed she can still goto work everyday as he literally is falling apart. 

My family thinks he will contact me once the order is lifted in July... .I just dunno.
I miss him everyday , and just wish this could have been different, maybe if I wasn't under so much stress when he broke up I would have said let's talk this out... .or maybe he's right and he should be alone forever. 

I think he's mostly been treated for depression...   I wish I knew why I feel such a storm pull towards him... .I think it's what he calls the female persona, that is so nice to be around and I shared with him stuff I could never discuss with anyone... .I felt safe with him in many ways.

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest