Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 11:17:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Near or in break-up mode?
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Escaping Conflict and the Karpman Drama Triangle
Emotional Blackmail: Fear, Obligation and Guilt (FOG)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do next...thank you for any advice you have  (Read 383 times)
blueblue12

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: April 22, 2017, 06:47:40 AM »

Greetings,
I am currently in a broken relationship/marriage. After ten years together we sold the house and stayed apart for a few months, all along getting well and communicating. I then went NC and my ex panicked. I stayed NC for a few months as I couldn't handle the heartache any longer. After a reply to one of her emails and requests she came back full on. We had a wonderful get together in which she cried uncontrollably while telling me how much she had missed me and how I was the love of her life and we had to start again! Well I wasn't sure because last year she had truly moved on. But we were back for a time. She was troubled as she had gone through some traumatic issues. I was a tad insensitive I feel now and expected things to start right there and then. Well they didn't and some arguments ensued.

I am now keeping away a little and we communicate sparingly. I received a note a few days ago that said "I missed you so much xxxx". Today I felt so strange. I kept thinking of what my T said the other day "she is not the enemy." I had to text her and just asked "hope you are doing ok x" to which she promptly replied "without you? I'll never be doing ok xxx"... .well that just broke me up again. I miss her so much but things are just so quiet and random... .it's so hard... .what to do? Any thoughts would be gladly received. Thank you.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Herodias

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 05:45:31 PM »

You just have to decided if you are up to another go around with her and chance the same thing happening again. Are you up for that? Read some of the posts of people who have tried again if you need some examples of how it can go. Does your T know about BPD?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest