Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 09:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I no longer work w my exBPD bc I got laid off  (Read 330 times)
Anez

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: July 01, 2017, 03:28:49 PM »

Well, the title says it all. This week I, along with a number of other people, got laid off from my job. It's ok. I got a good package and I'll rebound pretty easily. And I get the summer, or part of it, off.

I worked w my ex. We've been done for almost 2 years and while for the past year and change we barely spoke to each other, seeing and hearing her each day affected me. That all ended Monday. And I tell you what, it feels good not seeing her. Really damn good. And so while I'm sad about leaving some really good people behind, she's not on that list.

Oh, and as life would have it... .she was sitting at a table outside by the front door to our building when I left. She saw me walk out w mybox of stuff, we said nothing, made no eye contact and I got to my car and drove away.

Thanks everyone for your help over the years. The first 6 months were brutal and there were more hiccups along the way but now I feel free!
Harley Quinn
Retired Staff

I am exactly where I need to be, right now.

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 03:35:25 PM »

Hi Anez,

Well I never thought I'd be congratulating someone for losing their job and here I am thinking that's great news for you!  Sounds like you've taken a really positive attitude and seen it as one of those door closes, door opens situations, which I commend you for.  Must say, I feel for anyone who has to be at close quarters with their ex through their employment and I can literally feel your relief coming off the page!  I hope this summer is a great one for you and that you go onward and upwards from here.

Love and light x 

We are stars wrapped in skin.  The light you are looking for has always been within.
Anez

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 06:48:47 PM »

Thanks, Harley!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest