Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 28, 2024, 09:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else's ex BPD was caught stealing?  (Read 411 times)
Roselily
« on: July 05, 2017, 12:36:01 AM »

My GF blatentley stold from me. It was obvious... yet showed no shame? Anybody else experienced this?
Insom

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 03:00:19 AM »

Yes, my BPD-ex stole my car during a period when we were broken up.  I didm't find out it was he who took it 'til after I reported it stolen but once I did I dropped charges.  I'm not sure what he was thinking, just being thoughtless or trying to provoke a reaction, but somehow I ended up feeling at fault, like I'd "leant" it to him and then forgotten, silly me.

He also used to take mementos from me: photos, clothing, who knows what else. 

bus boy

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 04:46:34 AM »

My Xw doesn't talk to her grandmother, I know her and she's a fine lady, raised her 5 children as a widow, a lady who deserves respect. I invited Xw GM to my sons bday party so she could meet her great grandson, Xw was wild, she snuck into my house and stole the gifts her GM gave to my son. Xw will deny this. She calls every one a thief and her father and brother are the worse thieves around.
Harley Quinn
Retired Staff

I am exactly where I need to be, right now.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 02:48:47 PM »

Hi Aldactone,

Was it something of high value/sentimental value or importance to you? 

My ex stole a mobile phone that I had as back up and a prepaid payg SIM card.  After he had recovered old data on it and read messages from before we were together that painted me black forever.  He didn't stop at that then and took more.  Was never apologetic, no.  I didn't press charges, although the police encouraged me to.  They were dealing with us for other reasons on that day.  He also kept a laptop that I had lent to him during LC.  I consider that my own mistake and cut my losses. 

Did you recover what was taken? 

Love and light x

We are stars wrapped in skin.  The light you are looking for has always been within.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest