Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 11:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DHS/ CASA. Now what...help  (Read 429 times)
Panshekay

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Inlaw
Relationship status: Married

« on: August 08, 2017, 09:15:23 PM »

If you you read my last DHS update not good post that will bring your up to speed here. So our Sons  SD11 has a CASA now. Long story short this CASA woman met our son and I drove down and met with her as well.  After meeting she sees things for what they really are. She had our son go down and speak with her manager last week. They both said they would help him fight this injustice. They would do everything in their power to help him. I really really like this woman.  Just the fact that she saw everything for what it truly was is HUGE!  Our son was hopeful and excited. Well that was short lived. She called later that same day saying she couldn't really do anything because she is his SD CASA, not his 6yo sons. But said she would still try and help and would even be a character witness for him in court April 2018. What it's coming down to is her and the CASA mgr are being shut down. A full proper investigation wasn't done on this guilty verdict and DHS knows it. So... .our son calls the Ombudsman AGAIN, he says they have done their job, and feel he is guilty. So our son says how can a CASA woman and mgr see that my kids are being coached to lie but you can't... .I guess that made this ombudsman take notice and he wanted to talk with them. I do t know if they have spoken yet or not. The CASA woman also got to see the interview tapes and SHE says it's clear as day the kids have been coached.  She is going to try and help our son, but it's seems to be crooked all the way up. I know our son is going to sue DHS, but really... .where do we go with this injustice. How do we get this out in the media?  What do we do?  Suggestions?

Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.
ForeverDad
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: separated 2005 then divorced

You can't reason with the Voice of Unreason...

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:32:05 PM »

My separated spouse almost immediately sought negative advocates.  Within weeks of our separation - and herself facing trial for Threat of DV - she registered our then-3yo son in therapy but it was clear (reading the logs a year later) that all the information provided was coming from her, not our son.  I didn't learn of the sessions until insurance mailed me the three month notice of recertification for counseling.

Since domestic court had given her temp custody and temp majority time, the agency sided with mother and refused to deal with me.  Though I had a regular dad's alternate weekend schedule, they refused claiming I was a risk to endangering him and others.  It took 3 attempts in court.  First I was told to request again.  Failed.  The court then told then-stbEx to sign any necessary papers.  Failed.  Then I filed for a court order to get the records I already had a statutory right to.  That worked, I got over 200 pages with lots of unsubstantiated blaming.

Then the agency told me they couldn't include me in sessions until my then-stbEx signed permission.  That was while my Custody Evaluation was ramping up.  I shared that with the CE, a child psychologist, and he said they were good but I let him know that was not my experience.  Lo and behold, by the time the CE was wrapping up the agency's day care invited me to come and visit my son while there.  I'm sure the CE had a quiet hand in that.

However, I never once got an acknowledgement that they were wrong and had unfairly blocked me on ex's say-so.  They studiously avoided it just like the court studiously avoided the matter with wimpy recommendations until I forced it's hand with a direct motion.

I fear that when the matter is eventually corrected, (1) the corrections may be minimal, (2) the ex may not get consequences for her actions, and (3) agencies will never speak or admit whether they were wrong.  Maybe if you get a court ruling on it all you may be able to get improvements but reimbursement of legal fees and determination against the DHS may not happen.  Maybe you can... .but you may end up with a reset back to his prior visitation and move on from there.

Panshekay

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 01:11:11 PM »

Thank you FoeverDad... .I so appreciate your input and have been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to respond. It seems to be a huge cluster most of the time.  But we continue on.

Panshekay

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 02:51:18 PM »

I wanted to say that our son always has had and still has 50/50 custody of his 6yo son. He is not allowed however to be near his SD11.  So here is another issue. I need a way to explain BPD in simple  terms to the CASA woman. She doesn't understand what this all involves. 

ForeverDad
Retired Staff

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 03:12:19 PM »

Once he is divorced then likely he will have no legal basis for contact with his former SD.  But I'm presuming she is using the SD allegations and decision as a way to negatively impact his father-son contact and relationship.  And put at risk his work qualifications.  And... .

Panshekay

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 06:24:36 PM »

You are right on the money ForeverDad!  That is exactly what she is doing and since his 7th allegation with DHS stayed founded even though we have a down loaded security tape of the actual visit you know how court is going to play out.   " your honor, since he was found guilty of child abuse with his SD we fear the same for his son". Boom... .full custody given to his uBPDW is what we fear.  There has got to be something we can do.  How does the Ombudsman even look at what DHS has done as unbiased when he WORKS for DHS! 

ForeverDad
Retired Staff

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 10:34:06 PM »

Glenn Beck today discussed a case in Georgia where DFCS removed a father's daughter from school, according to reports took her to another county (I wonder, to a hospital or regional child abuse center?), father didn't find her at the after-school location and he didn't know where she was until hours later.  School remained quiet, police dumbfounded.  Until she was allowed to call him that she was okay, turned out the investigators picked up the wrong girl.  There are a couple articles there on his theBlaze.com site.

Maybe since the wrong child was taken there might be some sort of apology.  But generally you don't get anything like that since it would be too close to an admission something was done wrong and they don't ever open themselves up to law suits if it can be avoided.

GaGrl
Ambassador

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 09:10:30 AM »

Glenn Beck today discussed a case in Georgia where DFCS removed a father's daughter from school, according to reports took her to another county (I wonder, to a hospital or regional child abuse center?), father didn't find her at the after-school location and he didn't know where she was until hours later.  School remained quiet, police dumbfounded.  Until she was allowed to call him that she was okay, turned out the investigators picked up the wrong girl.  There are a couple articles there on his theBlaze.com site.

Maybe since the wrong child was taken there might be some sort of apology.  But generally you don't get anything like that since it would be too close to an admission something was done wrong and they don't ever open themselves up to law suits if it can be avoided.

Yes, happened in our metro area... .DFCS is blaming the school and vice versa. DFCS is extremely powerful in Georgia and rarely admits mistakes.

"...what's past is prologue; what to come,
In yours and my discharge."
Panshekay

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 03:27:43 PM »

Interesting FoeverDad... .what's kind of funny but not is the CASA women who sees our SD went and watched the interview tapes of the so called story of abuse.  This CASA woman knows nothing of how things are done, or about DHS, court, BPD, nothing... .and this is what she told me.  I watched the tapes, I want to speak with the Forensic interviewer, I don't understand at all how they can't see that SD is being coached. She can only repeat over and over again the same thing... .she cant answer any questions, how did they find your son guilty of child abuse... .HOW?"  Good question, AND DHS gets to destroy our sons career and future. I hope to God he finds a good attorney and wins, not just for himself but for every single parent who has been wronged in this big cluster.  This mama is pissed! 

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest