Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 08:25:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't afford to ignore
Depression: Stop Being Tortured by Your Own Thoughts
Surviving a Break-up when Your Partner has BPD
My Definition of Love. I have Borderline Personality Disorder.
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible, that i was spied and still am after break up  (Read 371 times)
Thisnthat
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 24, 2018, 12:00:22 PM »

I think my ex has BPD, a male, at work. relationship lasted only a year ended ugly. I have tried to have a closure, but everything has been since after first 1 month so confusing. He was not possessive, had 10 year relationship before me and some brief ones . EX said that he has some emotional issues , and their family has arguing no hugging style, mum never read him books as child. But still, committed and kind, but something was off and she grew out of the relationship. Im more assertive, so my ex was always yelling and annoyed at me when I wouldnt take his crap , when on the otherhand he fought with his ex calmly annoying her so she would trough things. ETc , etc, . He was not verbally abusive, emotionally. Its was so confusing, I would rather and have been with an obviously jealous, violent (yet more emphatic, caring... paradoxically) crazy, its not confusing,it is obvious , and i just left and i was then only 23, now 38... .

Anyway, i have done so many emotional abuse tests and plus what the ex so its clear the relationship was off, still have my doubts is it me etc, but still.
My question is? Thus he never really talked about anything, I do not now him actually at all. He always said , that I snoop things at his house... .I did not. He had briefly a key to my appartment, but after a fight i got it back, weirdly i felt at ease about it. Dunno why. I never locked my phone/tablet there ( his was always locked) And out of conviency at for respect for his privacy i asked a user account to his computer.
He was not obviosly jealous, obsessed etc, but after a break up especially when i finally tried goin on a date trough tinder, messages dissappeared from facebook messenger (between me and him) then my google account showed i was in places (when usually it does not record my goings)when I was not. I sen whatsapp messages to my outlook email, they dissappeared too, also I tried to download facebook data, managed to get some, but most of them diappeared. Also, i get phone bills when i have prepaid. my bank account shows devices and "mobilekeys"  I  have not set. and now I notice obviosly my phones have users I cannot remove.Also will not reboot, cause its evidence , I have filed a charge. No one else has had the opportunity to use my bank information, and he has had acces to them and its a electronical ID... .so he has had the opportunity to follow my moves etc... .this feeel so so  so nasty and horrific. I never shared them with him, but the bank account info  was on my phone. I trusted, who would do such thing, like i said he was confusingly abusive, not obbsessive.
Is it possible, that even he does not harass me, (he has been caught reading my messages twice though, but i just laughed one them off, the other one was in the very beginning, and did not ask about it after he said something that made me suspect since it kind of was true, but I was not cheating, and still we had known then only 2 weeks) that he has spied me troughoute our relationship, and even more after break up? Can that kind of behaviour be possible, even when I never thought that would happen. Covert obsession or something. I was doing better , when i noticed these things, and I have asked him twice, he denies and blames me for stressing him, and said that go to a professional... .and obviously somehome knows when i purposley test his jealousy, that im not serious. Now I removed my tinder , that I have not used, decided to open it again but with a phonenumber, not via facebook. He is in tinder , im sure, when I re appear there with a new profile, he might react. setting a bait. But then again, the bank, bills, phones are evidence enough. But is it possible, even when I never thought he could go that far in a million years?
Cromwell
`

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 02:28:26 PM »

Hi ThisnThat

Welcome to BPD family.

Im sorry to hear what you are going through.

It is possible, id advise you to take all the steps to secure your phone, emails and internet banking etc details.

Im sorry it has got to the stage where your trust has been affected to this level, but if you havent already taken these steps, i advise they would help if only to give peace of mind, regardless if he has or has not actually done the things you are now suspicious of.
Mutt
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 03:32:32 PM »

Hi ThisnThat,

Welcome

I’d like to join Cromwell and welcome you to the family. I’m sorry to hear that. I agree with everything that Cromwell and just wanted to add that a pwBPD don’t really detach. Can you describe the behaviours that are BOD I’m not seeing anything from what you shared.

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
spero

*beep beep!*

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 12:10:29 PM »

Hi Thisnthat,

I'd like to join mutt and Cromwell in welcoming you to the boards.
I'm sorry to hear that things ended ugly, and unfortunately it is good to see that you've taken steps to protect yourself against unnecessary issues or troubles in the future. We're here to listen and bounce ideas.

Yours,
Spero
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest