Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 06:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xw putting my sister through hell  (Read 441 times)
bus boy

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 30, 2017, 05:08:28 AM »

Xw has no let up on my family. When we were together it was hell on earth what she put me through. She tried so hard to tear my family apart and she almost succeeded a few times. We are close family but not crazy close, we don't talk every day we are just a regular every day family. Xw spends every spare waking moment at her parents place and she doesn't scratch her arse but her whole family knows about it.

Xw had a set of rules laid out for me in regards to my family and when I wasn't complying she got worse and than started with threats of violence and involved her family to join in on those threats.

We don't talk to her, we don't go near her, if she's in the store we go to a different store, we pay her no mind, she's a nothing in our lives but Xw continues to cause sorrow for my family. Xw has denied every thing she had ever done or said to me or done and said about my family. "I don't know what your talking about" is her line. My sister is an emotional mess, she's crying her eyes out every day. Xw assaulted my sister and nephew and sister charged Xw, it's all caught on camera but Xw has managed to twist it all around and now it's all back on my sister like she is the assaulter and the closer the court date the more she turns the screws, Xw did nothing for months and now she is pouring on the hell and my sister is a mess and wants to back out of her charges. Xw had my 15 year old niece served to testify in court on Xw behalf against her own mother. My poor niece is very upset, the court workers are letting there disgust in Xw be known, the crown lawyer is jaw dropped, has never seen anything like is going on. Xw claimes she has 6 witnesses to testify that my sister harassed her to the point of assault. 6 years ago at s10's Xmas play Xw walked up to my father in the school auditorium, made it look to the crowed of people that she was in nice conversation with my father and said the most horrid ungodly vile things to my father hoping he would loose his temper in front of everyone and she would look like the victim but my father smiled and thanked her. Xw is pushing my family to the limit in every way. She will never stop.
Harley Quinn
Retired Staff

I am exactly where I need to be, right now.

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 07:24:23 PM »

bus boy, I can't imagine what that must be like for your sister and niece.  Are they getting good legal help? 

Love and light x

We are stars wrapped in skin.  The light you are looking for has always been within.
bus boy

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 07:43:07 AM »

Her legal help is the crown prosecutor, how ever good he is. For years Xw has it in her mind my sister is a falling down drunk and she will not let go of that. My sister is the farthest thing from a drunk. It's like Xw is possessed with this fact, even in family court Xw tried to direct much of the hearing to my sister being a drunk, the family court judge pretty much laughed it out of court so yesterday the crown prosecutor told my sister that Xw's if steering the trial to my sister being a complete and total falling down drunk. Xw will not let go of this, she is 100% wrong in her thought and Xw cannot be wrong, she is pouring so much energy into proving my sister is a drunk.
Harley Quinn
Retired Staff

I am exactly where I need to be, right now.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 02:43:00 PM »

Hi bus boy,

That's so distressing for your whole family to be going through this situation.  How soon is the process likely to be completed?  Do you have any guidance on this and what to expect?  I'm no expert on law, however I do believe that the truth will out and if your sister is not behaving in a way she is being accused of then this must surely be proven.  I really feel for all of your family, especially your poor niece.  May this soon be over for you all and a positive outcome achieved all round.  Keep us posted on how things are progressing.

Love and light x

We are stars wrapped in skin.  The light you are looking for has always been within.
david

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 02:53:45 PM »

We were in a custody eval. My ex insisted if I got more time with our boys they would not be allowed to go to the school they were attending ? The evaluator, my attorney, her attorney, myself, the school, all informed that was not the case. I even printed out the rules of the school for attendance that pertained to what she was talking about. It was quite clear. I also gently pointed out that if she were correct then our boys would not be allowed to attend any school in our state. She didn't believe any of it and stood her ground. I heard from enough experts that I finally stopped trying to help her understand. It was an effort in futility. I did get the extra time I was seeking and nothing happened as she predicted.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest