Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 06, 2024, 10:53:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone help me  (Read 366 times)
Dearborn famous
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Dating

« on: March 15, 2021, 12:10:01 AM »

My girlfriend and I got into a fight the day after I came home from a trip for work. Because I didn’t call her after I left the barber.  She told my earlier on the phone she had to get her little brother ready and her dad was calling they were dealing with her uncles 10 year anniversary for his death. Sounded like she had her hands full to me so I let her do her thing and wait to hear from her then she says it doesn’t feel like you wanna see me or could care. But I was previously hurt and upset from another fight not to long ago when she canceled our plans to go to the movies with her little cousin and brother just because I don’t remember her cousins name and she never talks about him. So because I didn’t rember she said I’m uninviting you and I said wow okay whatever later says I don’t miss you. So I was still hurt by that and didn’t ask her to make plans to see her in hopes she’d say sorry for what she did and make me not feel that way. So we fought and said I don’t care about her it’s a one sided relationship and how she wants a break then goes to a relationship break doesn’t know what she wants with me anymore to I’m unhealthy for her we should break up because she’s tired of crying and being misunderstood and not hearing her cries. Now we didn’t talk for a week I reached out to see if she was really serious evasive when she gets mad and lashes out she doesn’t mean what she says and apparently she does want space and was in therapy twice.  And wants to find out for herself if I was the problem the whole time or her and to not get triggered bad again because she could end up killing herself. And now it’s been almost two weeks since we spoke and all I see on Facebook is what seems to be her enjoying her life like she’s perfectly fine and doing stuff possibly I wouldn’t be okay with normally. I just don’t know if it’s over and she hasn’t said or will say anything or how long she’s gonna take and I can’t wait forever the more and more I wait I get angry and hurt and upset
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Dearborn famous
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Dating

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 12:19:52 AM »

My girlfriend and I got into a fight the day after I came home from a trip for work. Because I didn’t call her after I left the barber.  She told my earlier on the phone she had to get her little brother ready and her dad was calling they were dealing with her uncles 10 year anniversary for his death. Sounded like she had her hands full to me so I let her do her thing and wait to hear from her then she says it doesn’t feel like you wanna see me or could care. But I was previously hurt and upset from another fight not to long ago when she canceled our plans to go to the movies with her little cousin and brother just because I don’t remember her cousins name and she never talks about him. So because I didn’t rember she said I’m uninviting you and I said wow okay whatever later says I don’t miss you. So I was still hurt by that and didn’t ask her to make plans to see her in hopes she’d say sorry for what she did and make me not feel that way. So we fought and said I don’t care about her it’s a one sided relationship and how she wants a break then goes to a relationship break doesn’t know what she wants with me anymore to I’m unhealthy for her we should break up because she’s tired of crying and being misunderstood and not hearing her cries. Now we didn’t talk for a week I reached out to see if she was really serious evasive when she gets mad and lashes out she doesn’t mean what she says and apparently she does want space and was in therapy twice.  And wants to find out for herself if I was the problem the whole time or her and to not get triggered bad again because she could end up killing herself. And now it’s been almost two weeks since we spoke and all I see on Facebook is what seems to be her enjoying her life like she’s perfectly fine and doing stuff possibly I wouldn’t be okay with normally. I just don’t know if it’s over and she hasn’t said or will say anything or how long she’s gonna take and I can’t wait forever the more and more I wait I get angry and hurt and upset
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest