Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 01:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Went back in LOL  (Read 355 times)
almosthadme

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 07, 2014, 03:46:02 PM »

Got a call from My exBPDgf with some threats attached so I had to address them.I went and spent a couple hours with her which went very well.We agreed we would give it another go(stupid me). Then I check up on her and she is on a dating site and logging in.So I confronted her and what do you know it's my fault .I let her down so many times before she needs keep her options open, it would be foolish to count on me.So I confronted her and ended it once again.The lesson learned is that pwBPD seem to all follow the same pattern and it's always your fault.I love this woman very much but it's time to move on.It's been over for quite some time and I knew this was a trap so im doing just fine.Just wanted to share another fail story.
Kallor74

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Separated

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 04:00:53 PM »

Then I check up on her and she is on a dating site and logging in.So I confronted her and what do you know it's my fault .I let her down so many times before she needs keep her options open, it would be foolish to count on me.

... . sorry man i'm not laughing at you its just they really have some balls on them.  Unbelievable.  You're better off brother. 
Lucky Jim

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 04:17:14 PM »

Hey almosthadme, Be grateful that it was a brief recycle.  Some of us (read: me) have spent years in recycle mode.  Yet you seem to have cracked the BPD code at a much earlier stage than I did.  Good for you!  Lucky Jim

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw
Perfidy

Relationship status: Divorced/18 years Single/5 months that I know of.

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 04:49:44 PM »

I got some excellent advice from a senior member on this forum. Let them grieve.
Fool for Love

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 04:53:11 PM »

When my gf cheated on me... she said it was because we had a fight and I pushed her away ... I actually thought that was a good reason... What the heck was I thinking ... . they always play the victim ... never take responsibility ... . Even if 2 people get into a argument ... That is no justification.
almosthadme

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 04:57:08 PM »

Thanks guys,yeah I figured it out a while back but damn she is just a solid 9 drop dead gorgeous! I will regroup and and move on.Im sure she will make another attempt but it's over.In all honestly it's laughable because I would have given her anything all she had to do was prove she loved me and she failed.

She never to responsibility for a damn thing and I mean never.It was always somebody else's fault.Speaking of pushing away she said I pushed her away.Actually everything she is, she made out to be me,it was like What the heck? Im far from perfect but at least I can admit it.

Lucky Jim

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 04:02:17 PM »

Excerpt
Actually everything she is, she made out to be me,it was like What the heck?

That's called projection, and pwBPD are extremely good at it.  Hang in there, LJ

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw
nownotsure

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 07:04:38 PM »

We agreed we would give it another go(stupid me). Then I check up on her and she is on a dating site and logging in.So I confronted her and what do you know it's my fault .I let her down so many times before she needs keep her options open, it would be foolish to count on me.

Sorry, but I had to laugh when I read that part ... . It really is all about them.

You seem to be taking the whole thing in stride. Good for you!

almosthadme

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »

Yeah Im good,It helps to know what your dealing with and I can predict her next move.We just had it out once again with her insulting me as she usually does .Im over it going NC as of today she is just way to crazy and I get im not going to save her.

Projection-I knew there was a name for it,thanks.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest