Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 02:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Ex gf and kids are moving  (Read 324 times)
Madison66

« on: March 28, 2014, 06:22:56 PM »

I've posted here before that I live on the same block as my uBPD/NPD ex gf of 3+ years.  It's been nearly 120 days since the b/u with most of that time n/c.  I own my home, so I'm not moving any time soon.  She rents and I just found out that the house is being put on the market to be sold.  There is an open house on Tuesday and the for sale sign will go up on Monday.  We share the same housekeeper and she said much of the place is packed up to be moved on Saturday.   I feel so good about my new life and this is just icing on the cake.  It is such a cool neighborhood and I just love my 107 year old grand house.  I can't tell you how overjoyed and relieved I am to hear this news!  I can soon walk up my street and not worry about any unwanted contact.  I have been moving forward with strength and wisdom, and this was something I was hoping for and came to radically accept that I couldn't control.  Funny how things workout!
Octoberfest

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:34:19 PM »

Awesome news, Madison.  I can't imagine what a relief that must be for you.

I got very lucky in that I went back to my hometown for summer break, which is when my BPDex and I broke up.  By the time I came back 3 months later for the next school year, my BPDex had packed up and moved home herself.  I can't imagine if I had to have been looking over my shoulder this whole time, much less see her regularly if she lived nearby.  You are a strong person, and it is wonderful that shortly you will no longer have to worry about this at all.  What a blessing.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill
[/url]
Madison66

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 11:41:21 PM »

Thanks, Octoberfest!  I have just felt like it was the test of all tests and I stayed strong and passed.   I also feel like I know I can't have the kind of closure one would hope for from a "normal" r/s.  I meant what I said to her when I cut the cord 120 days ago: "I wish you the best, but just not part of my life".  I'll amend it to say "I wish you the best, but just not part of my life and as far away as possible!".  I don't know where she's moving, but I anticipate it will be out of my area.  It's time to party this weekend!
Octoberfest

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 11:43:28 PM »

Thanks, Octoberfest!  I have just felt like it was the test of all tests and I stayed strong and passed.   I also feel like I know I can't have the kind of closure one would hope for from a "normal" r/s.  I meant what I said to her when I cut the cord 120 days ago: "I wish you the best, but just not part of my life".  I'll amend it to say "I wish you the best, but just not part of my life and as far away as possible!".  I don't know where she's moving, but I anticipate it will be out of my area.  It's time to party this weekend!

Absolutely! You have stood up and survived a pretty major test.  Congratulations.  I think her leaving the immediate geographic area will do wonders for you in the way of healing and moving on.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill
[/url]
goldylamont

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 04:57:07 AM »

I'm jealous Madison66! So happy for you  Smiling (click to insert in post) My stupid ex decided, one YEAR after we broke up and 6 months NC to move 4 houses away from me. Then started contacting me out of the blue as if we were friends. It's been SOO Annoying and yes it's been a big test for me. In the last few months though I've started meeting and hanging out with a lot of neighbors and still managed somehow to avoid running into her face-to-face (although i see her sometimes as she parks nearby sometimes).

But I have good news too! Actually, I feel kind of bad saying this... . but the 'good' news is that she has yet another boyfriend--and they *just moved in together*! Oh, please lord forgive me for being happy about another man's downfall. I do truly feel bad for this guy, my heart goes out to him.

But -- a new BF for her means that at some point she will annihilate this guy (unfortunate), probably fall behind on rent and have to move! There's no guarantees but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will blow up within 6-12 months resulting in her finding some other place to stink up. Wish me luck!

p.s. I'd be there to help this other guy if he's ever able to get past the FOG. 2015 is gonna suck for him
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest