Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 19, 2024, 03:27:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Popular books with members
Surviving a
Borderline Parent

Emotional Blackmail
Fear, Obligation, and Guilt
When Parents Make
Children Their Partners
Healing the
Shame That Binds You

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BPD x 2  (Read 538 times)
Krudula

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Married, 38yrs

« on: September 22, 2013, 09:50:52 PM »

It has been quite some time since my last posting. One son broke off his relationship with diagnosed pwBPD some time ago. It is still before the courts if he gets full custody. As it stands at the moment he has 70%, to be reviewed in a few months time. Both he and grson live with us, the mother has him the rest of the time, if and when it suits her. That can change as fast as the weather!

My other son is married and together they have two children. The undiagnosed mum has now decided she wants out and do her own thing. Had enough of being married, looking after children, wants to party and go shopping all the time, was too young to be bound by family life and so on. Recently they told the two kiddo's that mum wanted to move out and go her separate way. We are so glad we have always kept the door open, even though the uDIL wanted no contact and tried to isolate our son completely. She doesn't want contact with her own family either, luckily esp.for the gr.children my son keeps that contact very much on track as well. It has been a rollercoast ride for all of us over the past few years and I suspect it ain't over yet. Now he will have to go through all the separation issues.

I sometimes think is there a world beyond BPD?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest